Antipodes Hosanna H2O Intensive Skin-Plumping Serum 10ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Foaming Gel Cleanser 150mlLa Roche-Posay Toleriane Foaming Ge ...Special Price £10.13 Regular Price £13.50
- La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Gel B5 Pro-Recovery Skincare 40mlLa Roche-Posay Cicaplast Gel B5 Pro ...Special Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Micro-Peeling Purifying Gel 200mlLa Roche-Posay Effaclar Micro-Peeli ...Special Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00
- Vichy Normaderm Purifying Pore-Tightening Lotion 200mlNormaderm’s Purifying Astringent ...Special Price £10.50 Regular Price £14.00
Antipodes Hosanna H2O Intensive Skin-Plumping Serum 10ml:
- A hydrating water-based serum to plump skin while improving radiance over time.
- Lightweight and fast absorbing.
- Oil-free formula.
Is Antipodes Hosanna H2O Intensive Skin-Plumping Serum for you?
Water is life. Quench your skin’s thirst Plump up your skin's appearance with this water-charged and oil-free certified organic serum. Lightweight and fast absorbing, it quenches thirsty skin, while helping to give your skin’s appearance more radiance over time.
Suited to most skin types, especially dehydrated.
Key Ingredients and Benefits of Antipodes Hosanna H2O Intensive Skin-Plumping Serum:
- Vinanza Grape from sauvignon blanc grapes helps offer resistance to environmental aggressors and pollutants, which may lead to diminished skin appearance.
- Extract of mamaku black fern helps skin look renewed, making this serum an everyday essential.
- Waiwera® Artesian Water: High in natural minerals, 15,000-year-old Waiwera® water (voted world’s best water by Decanter Magazine in 2008) springs from deep within the New Zealand earth, providing the purest form of hydration for your skin.
- Certified Vegan by the UK Vegetarian Society.
Directions for use:
- Use every morning and night.
- Apply a few drops to your cleansed face, neck and décolletage.
- Follow with Vanilla Pod Hydrating Day Cream in the morning and Avocado Pear Nourishing Night Cream at the end of the day.
Antipodes products are completely free from:
Parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colours; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); phenoxyethanol; BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.
|Ingredients||Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) hydrosol, Aqua (water), Naticide® (parfum), Cyathea medullaris (mamaku) black fern leaf extract, xanthan gum, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, Vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, (Vinanza® Grape), fragrance of French rose and cardamon: citral†, citronellol†, d-Limonene†, farnesol†, geraniol†, linalool†. † Component of essential oil Certified organic ingredient Product certified organic by BioGro * Trinity Bioactives: Independent Blind Study In-Vitro Scientific Investigation into the Effects of Antipodes® Products on the Production of Type I Collagen in Human Skin Fibroblast Cells in Culture, Concentrations Between 0.02 and 0.20 mg/ml, 48 hours (2009)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.