Aptamil Stage 3 Growing Up Milk Powder 800g
Why not try...
- Mustela Stretch Marks Serum 45mlThe Mustela Stretch Marks Serum fro ...Special Price £14.36 Regular Price £17.95
- Uriage Baby 1st Cleansing Cream 500mlUriage Baby 1st Cleansing Cream has ...£13.99
- Optibac For Your Baby 10mlA high quality friendly bacteria li ...Special Price £13.49 Regular Price £14.99
- Mustela Stretch Marks Oil 105mlThe Mustela Stretch Marks Preventio ...Special Price £13.56 Regular Price £16.95
Aptamil with Pronutra+ Growing Up milk 1-2 years is a fortified milk drink tailored to support your toddler as part of a varied, balanced diet. It contains:
- Our patented blend of Galacto- and Fructo-oligosaccharides
- Long Chain Polyunsaturated fatty acids DHA/EPA (Omega 3)
- Vitamins A & C plus Vitamin D*, an important nutrient to support toddlers' normal bone development
- Iron to support normal cognitive development
*2 x 150ml beakers a day provides 132% of toddler's Reference Nutrient Intake of Vitamin D3
Our EaZypack allows you to single-handedly measure out the milk powder by using the measuring scoop and built-in leveller
Our unique blend of ingredients
With our continuous research in infant and toddler nutrition, our passionate team of over 250 paediatricians, nutritionists and scientists, continue to take inspiration from the benefits of nature to develop our unique formulas, tailored to support your toddler's nutritional requirements at every stage of development.
Your toddler will need about 2 x 150ml beakers of Aptamil Growing Up milk a day, as part of a balanced diet. Aptamil Growing Up milk is specially formulated to help meet the increased nutritional needs of toddlers from 1 year onwards.
1 beaker; No. of level scoops per drink (1 scoop = 5g): 5; Quantity of water per drink: 150ml, 5fl oz
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.