Avene Cleanance Expert Emulsion 40ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Micro-Peeling Purifying Gel 400ml✓ Give skin a deep cleanse with t ...Special Price £17.00 Regular Price £20.00Out of stock
- Viridian Calendula & Hypericum Organic Balm 100gNot Suitable for a Kosher Diet Not ...£18.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Volume-Lift Eye Cream SPF15 15mlA volumising eye cream for all skin ...Special Price £18.40 Regular Price £23.00
- Vichy Capital Soleil UV-Age Daily SPF50+ Water Fluid 40ml✓ The very high broad spectrum UV ...Special Price £17.85 Regular Price £21.00Out of stock
Daily moisturiser for blemish-prone skin. Comprehensive moisturiser specifically formulated for blemish-prone skin to help reduce sebum regulation and the appearance of blemishes while soothing and hydrating. Also suitable for people who may be prone to acne. Skin texture feels refined and smoother. Suitable for sensitive skin. Can be used alongside topical acne treatments.
- Monolaurin: regulates the over-production of sebum.
- X-Pressin: Gentler alternative to acids 1% is more effective than 6% Glycolic (smoothes skin texture and helps reduce appearance of blackheads).
- Diolenyl: Once activated it splits into anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
How to use:
Apply morning and/or evening after thoroughly cleansing the skin.
1. Cleanse with Cleanance Micellar Water
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Moisturise with Cleanance Expert Moisturiser
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). ISOHEXADECANE. PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE. CETEARYL ALCOHOL. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. DIMETHICONE. POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE. GLYCERIN. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. ALGIN. BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER). CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL LINSEEDATE. CARBOMER. CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE. DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE. DISODIUM EDTA. DISODIUM PHOSPHATE. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GLYCERYL LAURATE. PAPAIN. POLYACRYLATE13. POLYISOBUTENE. POLYSORBATE 20. POTASSIUM SORBATE. SODIUM CETEARYL SULFATE. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE. WATER (AQUA).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.