Avene Cold Cream Lip Balm 4.5g
Why not try...
- Vichy Homme 48hr Anti Perspirant Sensitive Skin Deodorant Roll-on 50mlEnsure maximum protection for your ...Special Price £7.23 Regular Price £8.50
- Vichy 48hr Anti-Perspirant Spray No Marks 125mlGet intense protection every day wi ...Special Price £7.65 Regular Price £9.00
- Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Clarifying Toner 200mlA mild, alcohol-free toner that ref ...Special Price £7.20 Regular Price £9.00
- Vichy Ideal Soleil UVA Stick F50+ 9gTo help protect against the harmful ...Special Price £7.65 Regular Price £9.00Out of stock
Nourishing lip blam enriched to replenish, protect and soothe dry lips. Leaves a subtle, non‐sticky gloss. Enriched with nourishing Cold Cream and soothing alpha bisabolol, its rich formula helps to protect and comfort dry and damaged lips. Added Sucralfate helps to replenish the lip's skin barrier. It glides on easily offering excellent coverage and leaves a non‐sticky, subtle gloss. Lips feel soft, smooth and regain comfort. Suitable for children over three years old.
-Sucralfate: helps restore and facilitate skin recovery process.
-Shea Butter: nourishes and provides comfort.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
How to use:
Apply as often as needed.
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||SQUALANE - RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL (RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL) - BEESWAX (CERA ALBA) - BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER) - MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM)- COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX (COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA) - ALUMINUM SUCROSE OCTASULFATE - GLYCERYL LINOLEATE - AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA) - BISABOLOL - FRAGRANCE (PARFUM) - GLYCERYL LINOLENATE - GLYCERYL OLEATE - GLYCERYL PALMITATE - GLYCERYL STEARATE - GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL (GLYCINE SOJA OIL) - MICA - STEARYL GLYCYRRHETINATE - TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) – TOCOPHEROL - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I love this Avene lip balm, not greasy at all, keeps your lip lovely and soft.
- The best cold cream nourishing for lips!
- Like the product, it is soft on the lips. The packaging feels a bit unstable but the lip balm seems fine
- A nice everyday lip balm