Avene Extremely Gentle Cleanser Lotion 200ml
Why not try...
- Bioderma Photoderm Mineral Spray SPF50+ 100gPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £13.44 Regular Price £16.80
- Eucerin Sun Fluid Mattifying Fluid SPF50+ 50mlA sun fluid for the face that combi ...Special Price £12.80 Regular Price £16.00
- Bioderma Photoderm MAX Cream SPF50+ 40mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £12.08 Regular Price £15.10
Extremely gentle cleansing lotion for hypersensitive skin. A gentle, no-rinse cleanser for all hypersensitive skin, formulated with minimal ingredients for maximum tolerance. Make-up, oil and impurities are removed without disrupting the skin's delicate moisture balance. Skin is left feeling clean, soothed and soft.
-Parcerine: an essential amino acid that helps calm and soothe the skin.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
How to use:
Apply with a cotton pad or with fingertips in a gentle circular motion. Gently tissue off without rubbing.
1. Cleanse with Extremely Gentle Cleanser
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Moisturise with Rich Skin Recovery Cream for dry skin and Skin Recovery Cream for normal or combination skin
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA), CETEARYL ALCOHOL, SERINE, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, PIROCTONE OLAMINE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM CETEARYL SULFATE, WATER (AQUA).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.