Avene Rich Skin Recovery Cream 50ml
Why not try...
- Uriage Xémose Lipid-Replenishing Anti-Irritation Cream 400mlUriage Xémose Lipid-Replenishing A ...£17.99
- Bioderma Pigmentbio C-Concentrate Brightening Corrector 15ml✓ Reduces the intensity and size ...Special Price £18.40 Regular Price £23.00
- Avene Cleanance Comedomed Anti-Blemishes Concentrate 30mlCleanance Comedomed hydrates, matti ...£18.50
An ultra-rich and protective moisturising cream formulated for hypersensitive skin. Soothing and protective ultra-rich, moisturising cream formulated with minimal ingredients for the highest level of tolerance for hypersensitive, irritated, reactive skin. Restores a healthy skin barrier and provides long-lasting protection. Skin is left hydrated, soothed and soft.
-Parcerine: an essential amino acid that helps calm and soothe the skin.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft. - Squalane: plant based lipid that helps to nourish the skin.
- Shea Butter: helps to soothe dry skin.
- STERILE COSMETICS: allows formula to be free of preservatives, parabens and fragrance with its patented airless packaging.
How to use:
Apply in the morning and/or evening after cleansing, to the face and neck. Can also be used as often as needed throughout the day when skin feels uncomfortable. After use and before closing, remove any excess product around the tube opening. AM PM
1. Cleanse with Extremely Gentle Cleanser
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Moisturise with Rich Skin Recovery Cream for dry skin
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA), MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM), GLYCERIN, SQUALANE, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, SERINE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER), CARBOMER, TETRASODIUM EDTA, TRIETHANOLAMINE, WATER (AQUA), XANTHAN GUM|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- My go to product when weather changes as my skin becomes drier and more sensitive. It protects my skin from the cold and calms down my irritation. My
- This is a great cream for all sensitive skin. You can feel it comfortable on the skin on first application and it lasts all day except in hot weather