Avene Skin Recovery Cream 50ml
Why not try...
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Eye Cream SPF15 15mlEucerin Hyaluron-Filler Eye Cream i ...Special Price £19.60 Regular Price £24.50
- Lancome Nutrix Royal Intense Nourishing and Restoring Hand Cream 100mlDermatologically tested ...Special Price £19.20 Regular Price £24.00Out of stock
- Clarins MyClarins Re-Boost Comforting Hydrating Cream 50mlKeep skin happy and healthy all day ...£20.50
- Clarins Purifying Toning Lotion Combination/Oily Skin 200mlThis alcohol-free toning lotion, en ...£20.50
- Clarins MyClarins RE-BOOST Healthy Glow Tinted Gel-Cream 50ml✓ Formulated with the " ...£20.50
A soothing and protective moisturising cream formulated for hypersensitive skin. Soothing and protective moisturising cream formulated with minimal ingredients for the highest level of tolerance for hypersensitive, irritated, reactive skin. Helps restores a healthy skin barrier and provides long-lasting protection. Skin is left hydrated, soothed and soft. -Parcerine: an essential amino acid that helps calm and soothe the skin.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
- STERILE COSMETICS: allows formula to be free of preservatives, parabens and fragrance with its patented airless packaging.
How to use:
Apply in the morning and/or evening after cleansing, to the face and neck. Can also be used as often as needed throughout the day when skin feels uncomfortable. After use and before closing, remove any excess product around the tube opening. AM PM
1. Cleanse with Extremely Gentle Cleanser
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Moisturise with Skin Recovery Cream for normal or combination skin
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA), MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM), GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, SQUALANE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, SERINE, CARBOMER, TETRASODIUM EDTA, TRIETHANOLAMINE, WATER (AQUA).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.