Avene Tolerance Extreme Emulsion 50ml
Why not try...
- Avene Very High Protection Cleanance Sunscreen SPF50 50mlAvene Very High Protection Cleananc ...£17.50
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Age Correct Light Cream SPF50 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Age Correc ...Special Price £18.75 Regular Price £25.00
- Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying and Plumping Daily Booster 50mlDiscover a new generation of face m ...Special Price £18.75 Regular Price £25.00
- Avene Very High Protection Tinted Mineral Fluid SPF50+ 40mlAvène Very High Protection Tinted ...£18.50
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Pigment Correct SPF50+ 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Pigmen ...Special Price £18.75 Regular Price £25.00
Avene Tolerance Extreme Emulsion:
- A light, soothing and hydrating daily moisturiser.
- Contains only 6 essential ingredients to leave skin feeling nourished but not stifled, allowing it to breathe.
- Helps maintain the skin natural balance in the delicate microbiome.
The benefits of Avene Tolerance Extreme Emulsion:
Avene Tolerance Extreme Emulsion is a light and gentle daily moisturiser for normal to combination, sensitive skin. A lightweight, milky emulsion, with only six essential ingredients, Tolérance Extrême Emulsion hydrates and soothes very sensitive skin and helps maintain the skin natural balance in the delicate microbiome. Suitable for all levels of skin sensitivity. Also suitable for allergy-prone skin. Formulated without preservatives, parabens or fragrance.
Key ingredients in Avene Tolerance Extreme Emulsion:
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
- Emollients: lipid ingredients that coat the skin and act as an occlusive to help keep skin hydrated for longer.
- STERILE COSMETICS: allows formula to be free of preservatives, parabens and fragrance with its patented airless packaging.
How to use Avene Tolerance Extreme Emulsion:
Using fingertips, apply morning and evening to face and neck. After use and before closing, remove any excess product around the tube opening. AM PM
1. Cleanse with Tolérance Extrême Cleansing Lotion
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Moisturise with Tolérance Extrême Emulsion for normal or combination skin
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA), SQUALANE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, WATER (AQUA)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- simple gentle cream that is great on face or hands. hydrating but not greasy
- Pretty much the only moisturizer that doesn't break me out or cause a reaction so I really appreciate that it exists. It isn't moisturizing
- Wonderful moisture not greasy absorb quickly for soft gentle great for sensitive skin
- Love this stuff! It feels great on my skin, glides on smoothly and doesn
- Super gentle, moisturizing and doesn
- great product! non comedogenic and fungal acne safe. not a super heavy moisturizer but gets the job done
- Only moisturizer that I use and swear by! I have acne and combination skin. This moisturizer is so lightweight! It does not trigger my acne and absorb
- I bought this product a couple of weeks ago its really calming no irreratation really hydrates the skin a defo thumbs up from me.
- My favorite moisturizer! Never makes me break out, and instantly calms my sensitive skin.
- It goes on nicely and doesn
- First time I tried this Avene product for sensitive skin and it turned out to be a very good moisturizer which built elasticity on my skin.