Avene Tolerance Extreme Mask 50ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 Invisible Sun Fluid SPF50 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 ...Special Price £14.25 Regular Price £19.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 Tinted Fluid SPF50 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 ...Special Price £14.25 Regular Price £19.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF50+ Dry Touch Gel-Cream 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF50+ ...Special Price £14.25 Regular Price £19.00
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Volume Mascara Black 7.6mlLa Roche-Posay Toleriane Volume Mas ...Special Price £13.13 Regular Price £17.50
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Ultra Soothing Hydrating Care 40mlLa Roche-Posay Effaclar H Iso-Biome ...Special Price £13.88 Regular Price £18.50
Avene Tolerance Extreme Mask:
- A soothing, calming mask contains only 7 essential ingredients.
- Intensely nourish and hydrate the skin without leaving it feeling stifled, allowing skin to breathe.
- Suitable for all skin types.
The benefits of Avene Tolerance Extreme Mask:
Avene Tolerance Extreme Mask is a rich, intensely moisturising mask, which helps to calm and soothe the skin. Tolérance Extrême Mask is a nourishing, creamy complementary care mask with an ultra-gentle formula, suitable for all skin types. It contains only six essential ingredients to intensely nourish, revitalise and soothe the skin, leaving a soft, velvet finish—ideal for all levels of sensitivity as formulated without any preservatives, parabens or fragrances.
Key Ingredients in Avene Tolerance Extreme Mask:
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
- Emmolients: lipid ingredients that coat the skin and act as an occlusive to help keep skin hydrated for longer.
- STERILE COSMETICS: allows formula to be free of preservatives, parabens and fragrance with its patented airless packaging.
How to use Avene Tolerance Extreme Mask:
Using fingertips, gently apply to the face and neck. Leave on for 5min then carefully remove the excess product with a cotton pad. After use and before closing, remove any excess product around the tube opening.
1. Cleanse with Tolérance Extrême Cleansing Lotion
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Moisturise with Tolérance Extrême Cream for dry skin and Tolérance Extrême Emulsion for normal or combination skin
4. Complementary care use Tolérance Extrême Mask once or twice a week.
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA), GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER), CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL (CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS SEED OIL), SODIUM ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, WATER (AQUA)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I tend to use this more as an over night mask than a 15 minute treatment. This could even be left on in the day if you didn't want to add any mak
- I use this mask every day and love it. It calms and soothes and I like to put it on as soon as I wake after a quick spray of the same brand thermal wa
- Soothing mask. Doesn'y give very visible results, but is calming. It has great air-tight packaging. Also has very few ingredients which is always
- Awesome cream! Soothes itchy skin really well! Moisturizes skin very well, but does not leave greasy. Very good for eczema.
- use it many time, it is excellent product for sensitive skin.