Avene Tolerance Extreme Soothing Cream 50ml
Why not try...
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Volume-Lift Eye Cream SPF15 15mlA volumising eye cream for all skin ...Special Price £18.40 Regular Price £23.00
- Vichy Dermablend Corrective Compact Cream Foundation SPF30For all-over application, gently da ...As low as £17.25 Regular Price £23.00
- Avene Tolerance Control Soothing Skin Recovery Balm 40mlAvene Tolerance Control Soothing Sk ...£17.50
- Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying and Plumping Daily Booster 50mlDiscover a new generation of face m ...Special Price £18.75 Regular Price £25.00
Avene Tolerance Extreme Soothing Cream:
- A rich and gentle daily moisturiser for dry, sensitive skin.
- Helps maintain the skin natural balance in the delicate microbiome.
- Also suitable for allergy-prone skin.
- Please note that we can only ship Avene to European Destinations.
The benefits of Avene Tolerance Extreme Soothing Cream:
Avene Tolerance Extreme Soothing Cream is a rich and gentle daily moisturiser for dry, sensitive skin. Rich, creamy moisturiser with only seven essential ingredients, Tolérance Extrême Cream hydrates and soothe very sensitive skin and helps maintain the skin natural balance in the delicate microbiome. Suitable for all levels of skin sensitivity as formulated without preservatives, parabens or fragrance. Also suitable for allergy-prone skin.
Key Ingredients in Avene Tolerance Extreme Soothing Cream:
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
- Emollients: lipid ingredients that coat the skin and act as an occlusive to help keep skin hydrated for longer.
- STERILE COSMETICS: allows formula to be free of preservatives, parabens and fragrance with its patented airless packaging.
How to use Avene Tolerance Extreme Soothing Cream:
Using fingertips, apply morning and evening to face and neck. After use and before closing, remove any excess product around the tube opening. AM PM
1. Cleanse with Tolérance Extrême Cleansing Lotion.
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water.
3. Moisturise with Tolérance Extrême Cream for dry skin.
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER), CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL (CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS SEED OIL), BEHENYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, WATER (AQUA)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Very delicate cream, full-bodied and able to soothe irritated skin. Delivered on time and well packed.
- It is a really good cream for atopic skin.
- Excellent product for those with probable allergies
- It's the only face cream that doesn't give me a reaction so x me it's great.
- I've been using for several years and I'm delighted with it
- For those who, like me, have a very delicate skin easy to allergies, this cream gives the right softness freshness without giving any kind of irritati
- Brilliant skincare product. Great price. Will buy again
- Product is great
- This is one fantastic moisturizer that does not irritate , but soothe my sensitive skin. It has quality ingredients like Squalane , Glycerin etc
- Run.. do not walk.. this lotion is a game changer for sensitive skin
- My skin is extremely sensitive, very acne-prone, with a bit of rosacea. Almost everything clogs my pores or causes my skin to burn and sting. The Aven
- I really like this product. It
- have combo oily skin and this is my favorite moisturizer. No more oily pools around my nose after a long day.
- I like that there
- When applied, it easily spreads over the skin and it is absorbed very quickly. This cream doesn
- This is my holy grail moisturizer! I'm on my third tube and my skin has never felt better.
- I love the this product. I hate the small packaging and how it comes out. You never know how much will come out, even when being really careful.
- My skin is incredibly sensitive and I'm so glad I found this cream. I use it each night, and it leaves my skin moisturized and free of any rednes