Avene Very High Protection Cleanance Sunscreen SPF50 50ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Pigment Correct SPF50+ 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Pigmen ...Special Price £20.25 Regular Price £27.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Oil Correct SPF50+ 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Oil Correc ...Special Price £20.25 Regular Price £27.00
- Avene Very High Protection Anti-Ageing SPF50+ 50mlAvene Very High Protection Anti-Age ...£19.00
- Avene Very High Protection Tinted Mineral Fluid SPF50+ 40mlAvène Very High Protection Tinted ...£18.50
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Ultra-Light Moisture Booster 30mlEucerin Hyaluron-Filler Ultra-Light ...Special Price £20.80 Regular Price £26.00
Avene Very High Protection Cleanance Sunscreen SPF50:
- Dry touch, extremely mattifying texture for oily/blemish‐prone skin.
- Long lasting SPF50, water‐resistant, face sun cream.
- Clinically proven to absorb sweat and sebum produced from sun exposure faster than standard silica, leaving a flawless, nude skin finish without stickiness or shine.
The benefits of Avene Very High Protection Cleanance Sunscreen SPF50:
Avene Very High Protection Cleanance Sunscreen SPF50 is a long lasting, SPF50, water‐resistant, face sun cream formulated for oily/blemish‐prone skin. Very high protection, ultra‐fluid sun care, expertly formulated with our patented SunSitive® complex for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, and next generation silica for a unique texture innovation. Dry touch, extremely mattifying texture for oily/blemish‐prone skin susceptible to sunburn or exposed to intense sunlight. Enriched with a cutting‐edge blend of new generation silica that is clinically proven to absorb sweat and sebum produced from sun exposure faster than standard silica, leaving a flawless, nude skin finish without stickiness or shine. Also formulated with Monolaurin, a sebum regulating active, and Zinc Gluconate to help target blemishes .
Key Ingredients of Avene Very High Protection Cleanance Sunscreen SPF50:
- SunSitive® Complex: exclusive, broad UVA-UVB sun protection using only 4 sun filters.
- Monolaurin: removes sebum from the skin's surface.
- Zinc Gluconate: helps soothe and visibly reduce redness.
- Pre-Tocopheryl and Thialidine: powerful antioxidants, Vitamin E derivative,
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
How to use:
Before exposure to the sun, apply the product evenly onto the skin. Re‐apply sunscreen frequently, especially after swimming or prolonged periods of exposure. Avoid exposure between noon and 4pm.
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA), C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, METHYLENE BISBENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO], WATER (AQUA), DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE, ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, SILICA, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, DIETHYLHEXYL BUTAMIDO TRIAZONE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, GLYCERYL LAURATE, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BENZOIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), GLYCERYL BEHENATE, GLYCERYL DIBEHENATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, OXOTHIAZOLIDINE, PEG-100 STEARATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE, TRIBEHENIN, XANTHAN GUM, ZINC GLUCONATE|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I spent hours in the sun after applying it in the morning and didn
- Would highly recommend to anyone who is prone to breakouts but doesn't want something that feels heavy or sticky.
- have quite sensitive skin. This avene sun cream is a game changer. High level protection and didn
- This is a delightful product which provides high protection against the sun (important as I have sensitive skin), does not cause break outs and sits w
- It doesn
- My skin felt soft, it absorbed well and with the high protection I didn't burn.
- Definitely a new favourite for skin protection. It
- Absolutely love this product, not only does it smell good it is also gentle on my skin and doesn't irritate it either.
- its good thick protection and leaves your skin feeling smooth and not sticky .. but I found it leaves a white layer on your skin .