Avene Very High Protection Sport Fluid SPF50+ 100ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Oil Correct SPF50+ 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Oil Correc ...Special Price £20.25 Regular Price £27.00
- Clarins Sun Care Gel-To-Oil for Body SPF 50+ 150mlWith Clarins Sun Care Gel-To-Oil fo ...Special Price £22.00 Regular Price £24.00
- Clarins Invisible Gel-in-Oil Facial Sun Care SPF30 50mlThe Clarins Invisible Gel-in-Oil Fa ...Special Price £20.50 Regular Price £22.00
- Lancaster Sun Tan Maximizer After Sun Face Serum 30ml✓ Rehydrates sun-exposed skin and ...Special Price £21.60 Regular Price £24.00
- Avene Very High Protection Tinted Anti-Ageing SPF50+ 50mlAvene Very High Protection Tinted A ...£20.00
Avene Very High Protection Sport Fluid SPF50+:
- A long lasting, very water and sweat-resistant cream formulated specifically for people who play sports.
- The oil-free, light fluid texture contains patented SunSitive® for effective photoprotection.
- Anti-oxidant complex to fortify the skin and Avène Thermal Spring Water to soothe.
The benefits of Avene Very High Protection Sport Fluid SPF50+:
Avene Very High Protection Sport Fluid SPF50+ is a high protection SPF50, sweat‐resistant, face and body sun cream formulated specifically for playing sports. The Sport Fluid SPF50+ is specifically developed for sensitive skin and for people who play sports. It provides a very broad spectrum UVA-UVB protection and anti-oxidant protection using a combination of exclusive active ingredients: SunSitive® from Pierre Fabre Research, Avene Thermal Spring Water, Pre-Tocopheryl and Pro-Taurine. Avene Thermal Spring Water soothes and softens sensitive skin. The anti‐oxidant complex, Pre‐tocopheryl and Pro‐taurine protects skin against oxidative stress caused by both sun exposure and by physical exertion. The oil‐free light texture offers a refreshing, breathable effect upon application, leaving a non‐greasy, non‐sticky finish with no white marks. Very water and sweat‐resistant. Applies easily onto the face even with facial hair. Alcohol and silicone free. No water‐soluble filters, no octocrylene. Hypoallergenic and non comedogenic.
Key Ingredients in Avene Very High Protection Sport Fluid SPF50+ :
- SunSitive® Complex: exclusive, broad UVA-UVB sun protection using only 4 sun filters.
- Pre-Tocopheryl : a powerful antioxidant, Vitamin E derivative,
- Pro-Taurine: an antioxidant that protects against oxidative stress caused by physical exertion.
- Plant based Glycerin: provides hydration.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
How to use:
Before sun exposure, apply in sufficient quantities (for example, 1 finger of the product to the face and neck). Re‐apply suncream frequently to maintain protection, especially after swimming or prolonged periods of exposure. Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a suncream product. Avoid exposure between noon and 4pm.
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE. DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE. METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO]. WATER (AQUA). GLYCERIN. BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE. DIETHYLHEXYL BUTAMIDO TRIAZONE. DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE. BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE. CETEARYL ISONONANOATE. SILICA. LAURYL GLUCOSIDE. POLYGLYCERYL-2 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE. DECYL GLUCOSIDE. C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES. TRIMETHYLPENTANEDIOL/ADIPIC ACID/GLYCERIN CROSSPOLYMER. BENZOIC ACID. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. CITRIC ACID. DISODIUM EDTA. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GLYCERYL BEHENATE. GLYCERYL DIBEHENATE. OXOTHIAZOLIDINE. POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. SODIUM BENZOATE. TOCOPHEROL. TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE. TRIBEHENIN. XANTHAN GUM.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Very good easy to use / rub into skin . Not really used it alot as yet , saving it for my holiday .
- Light texture fast absorption in he skin, non sticky very high protection
- I bought this for my husband who hates wearing sunscreens or any creams on his face. He loves the texture as it is very light very fluid And does not
- I used this while I was travelling as it was 100ml perfect for hand luggage. I didn't burn once and it was great on my sensitive skin. Fine for f
- This cream doesn
- This will appeal to anyone who finds other suncreens are likely to drip in their eyes whenever they play some sport. Another plus is that it is suitab
- Highly recommended especially for high intensity sports activities.
- Bought for my partner who has used Avene SPF 50 spray and cream for a number of years on his head and face. The sports version is new to him but he se