BetterYou Magnesium Oil Spray 15ml
Why not try...
- Quest Vitamins Once A Day Infant Multi Liquid 150mlQuest Vitamins Once A Day Infant Mu ...£3.49Out of stock
- Nature's Aid EchinEeze 70mg Tablets 30Vegetarian and Vegan. No artific ...£3.49
- Nature's Aid Zinc Picolinate 15mg elemental Tablets 30Vegetarian and Vegan. No artifici ...£3.49
- Quest Vitamins Cod Liver Oil Caps 90Quest Vitamins Cod Liver Oil is Glu ...£3.49Out of stock
- Quest Vitamins Synergistic Zinc Tabs 30Quest Vitamins Synergistic Zinc is ...£3.49Out of stock
- Nature's Aid Vitamin C 1000mg Low Acid Tablets 40Vegetarian and Vegan. No artificial ...£3.50
Magnesium Oil Body Spray is a saturated solution of ancient seabed magnesium chloride, one of the most soluble of all magnesium compounds.
Formulated for topical use, BetterYou Zechstein Magnesium commences absorption immediately when massaged into the skin helping to promote overall wellbeing and natural relaxation.
The magnesium used within Magnesium Oil Body Spray has been naturally purified over 250 million years to guarantee it is free from man-made pollutants and heavy metals.
How to use: Spray between five and ten sprays around the body and massage well into the skin to stimulate absorption. After a shower or bath is a great time to apply as the skin is warm and the pores are open which aids absorption.
Apply anywhere on the body avoiding delicate areas such as the eyes.
Concentrate on joints, muscles and areas of concern.
Reapply whenever needed.
Contains 600 sprays.
|Ingredients||Concentrated solution of Zechstein Inside® magnesium chloride hexahydrate (water, magnesium chloride hexahydrate – 31% concentration).|
|Disclaimer||The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.