Biocare Flaxseed Oil Capsules 120
Why not try...
- Lamberts Vitamin K2 90ug Capsules 60Lamberts Vitamin K2 90ug Capsules: ...Special Price £11.99 Regular Price £14.95
Biocare Flaxseed Oil Capsules:
- Flaxseed Oil is a potent vegan source of omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids
- Environmentally friendly - recyclable packaging
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Flaxseed Oil is a potent vegan source of omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids:
- Effective - A blend of flaxseed oil, olive oil and grapeseed oil, providing optimum amounts of omega 3 (Alpha Linolenic Acid), omega 6 (Linoleic Acid) and omega 9 (Oleic Acid)
- Optimum support - Omega 3 (ALA) contributes to the maintenance of blood cholesterol levels with a daily intake of at least 2g of ALA
- Advanced - Flaxseed oil (also known as linseed oil) is one of the richest, natural sources of omega 3 fatty acid Alpha Linolenic Acid
- Comprehensive - Our Flaxseed Oil also contains vitamin E for stability and as an antioxidant it contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Flexible - Easy to swallow capsules allowing convenience and splitting dose throughout the day ensures maximum efficacy
- No unnecessary additives
- 60 days' supply at 2 capsules per day
How to use Biocare Flaxseed Oil Capsules:
Recommended intake: 2 capsules taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||Flaxseed Oil, Capsule Shell [Modified Maize Starch, Glycerol, Gelling Agent (Carrageenan), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Carbonate)], Vitamin E (DL Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.