BioCare HCL & Pepsin Vegicaps 90
Why not try...
- Terranova Microflora Complex with F.O.S Vegicaps 100Terranova Microflora Complex with F ...Special Price £22.92 Regular Price £28.65
- Terranova Full-Spectrum Multivitamin Complex Vegicaps 100Full-Spectrum Multivitamin Complex ...Special Price £22.92 Regular Price £28.65
- Viridian High Potency Magnesium with B6 Capsules 120Viridian High Potency Magnesium wit ...£22.45
BioCare HCL & Pepsin Capsules:
- Suitable for vegetarians
- A combination of Betaine Hydrochloride and Pepsin
- Allows for a quicker release in the body
- Formulated at a low potency to allow room for adjustments on intake
Biocare HCL & Pepsin is a combination of Betaine Hydrochloride and Pepsin encapsulated allowing for quicker release of the ingredients. HCL & Pepsin is deliberately low potency to allow flexibility in adjusting intake according to individual requirements.
What is HCL & Pepsin good for?
Key Benefits of Biocare Betaine HCL & Pepsin:
- HCl provides the optimal environment (around pH 2) for pepsin activity
- Encapsulation allows for a quicker release of the ingredients and reduces the likelihood of gastric wall irritation that can sometimes occur with tablets
- Low potency therefore allowing for more flexibility in adjusting individual requirements
How to take BioCare HCL & Pepsin Capsules:
Recommended intake: One capsule taken three times daily with food, or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||Betaine Hydrochloride, Potato Maltodextrin, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide), Pepsin.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I take this as a digestive enzyme and I am quite pleased with how it works for me.