BioCare One A Day Vitamins and Minerals Tabs 90
Why not try...
- Terranova Hyaluronic Acid & Silica Complex Vegicaps 100✓ Suitable for Vegetarians & ...Special Price £32.72 Regular Price £40.90
- BioCare Hair and Nail Complex Vegicaps 90BioCare Hair and Nail Complex Capsu ...£31.49
- Viridian Natural Vitamin E 400IU Veg Caps 90Viridian Natural Vitamin E 400IU Ca ...£31.25
- Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM tabs 60Solgar Extra Strength Glucosamine C ...£33.49
- Biocare Methyl Multinutrient Vegicaps 60Biocare Methyl Multinutrient Capsul ...£31.89
- Viridian Vitamin D3 (Vegan) 2000iu Veg Caps 150Viridian Vitamin D3 (Vegan) 2000iu ...£32.60
BioCare One A Day Vitamins and Minerals Tablets:
- A premium strength, broad spectrum, one-a-day multinutrient
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- Easy to take 1 a day formula
BioCare One A Day Vitamins and Minerals tablets are a premium strength, broad spectrum, one-a-day multinutrient. It has a high mineral bioavailability including iron and boron. An ideal everyday supplement and even suitable for those with dietary intolerances.
BioCare One A Day Vitamins and Minerals Key Information:
- Optimal bioavailabilty
- Formulated with people with allergies and intolerances in mind
- Contains iron
- Convenient one a day formula
- Tried and tested for WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) banned substances to ensure that they are safe for professional sports persons to use
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin B3 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, psychological function, and normal energy yielding metabolism
- Vitaflavan is a standardised, premium, high-potency source of grapeseed extract which is an excellent source of proanthocyanadins
- Provides vitamin C in a low acidity form as magnesium ascorbate
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system and the normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, blood vessels, cartilage, gums, skin & teeth
- Contains vitamin D2 - suitable for vegans
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system and to normal blood calcium levels
- Provides vitamin B6 as pyridoxal-5-phosphate
- B vitamins contribute to normal energy metabolism
- Contains yeast-free selenium and natural vitamin E
How to use BioCare One A Day Vitamins and Minerals Tablets:
Recommended intake: One tablet taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Calcium Citrate, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate), Modified Tapioca Starch, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Choline Bitartrate, Magnesium Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Tablet Coating [Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose & Glycerin) & Colours (Titanium Dioxide & Riboflavin)], Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Acacia Gum, Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Manganese Ascorbate, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Cellulose, Olive Oil, Riboflavin, Inositol, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Iron Fumarate, Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus Fruit), Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Sodium Borate, Lutein, Alginate, Soy Protein, Cellulose, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Sodium Molybdate, Sunflower Oil, Chromium Picolinate, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Antioxidants (Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate & Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamin), Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Excellent service as usual, fast postage too.
- These are very good vitamins and they are good value for money. I have found they have help to improve my diet along with a balance diet.
- Great quality vitamins without the bulking agents of some other brands. I have so much more energy when I take these! And they always arrive very quic
- Great natural multivitamin supplement. It contains also Lutein for eye health and Berry which is a powerful antioxidant and are not easy to find in ot