BioCare One A Day Vitamins and Minerals 90
Why not try...
- Lamberts Co-Enzyme Q10 200mg Capsules 60Plays a vital role in the release o ...£28.99
- Solgar Omega 3-6-9 Softgels 120Free of yeast, wheat, soy and dairy ...£28.99
- Solgar Formula Vitamin B-Complex "50" Vegicaps 250Sugar, Salt And Starch Free.Suitabl ...£29.99
- Viridian Co-Enzyme B-Complex Vegetarian Capsules 60Viridian Co-Enzyme B-Complex Vegeta ...£30.50
- BioCare Children's Mindlinx Powder 60gRecommended Intake: Two grams taken ...£30.86
A premium strength, broad spectrum, one-a-day multinutrient. It has a high mineral bioavailability including iron and boron. An ideal everyday supplement and even suitable for those with dietary intolerances.
Formulated with people with allergies and intolerances in mind
Convenient one a day formula
Tried and tested for WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) banned substances to ensure that they are safe for professional sports persons to use
Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance
Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Vitamin B3 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, psychological function, and normal energy yielding metabolism
Vitaflavan is a standardised, premium, high-potency source of grapeseed extract which is an excellent source of proanthocyanadins
Provides vitamin C in a low acidity form as magnesium ascorbate
Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system and the normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, blood vessels, cartilage, gums, skin & teeth
Contains vitamin D2 - suitable for vegans
Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system and to normal blood calcium levels
Provides vitamin B6 as pyridoxal-5-phosphate
B vitamins contribute to normal energy metabolism
Contains yeast-free selenium and natural vitamin E
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Calcium Citrate, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate), Modified Tapioca Starch, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Choline Bitartrate, Magnesium Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Tablet Coating [Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose & Glycerin) & Colours (Titanium Dioxide & Riboflavin)], Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Acacia Gum, Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Manganese Ascorbate, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Cellulose, Olive Oil, Riboflavin, Inositol, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Iron Fumarate, Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus Fruit), Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Sodium Borate, Lutein, Alginate, Soy Protein, Cellulose, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Sodium Molybdate, Sunflower Oil, Chromium Picolinate, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Antioxidants (Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate & Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamin), Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Excellent service as usual, fast postage too.
- These are very good vitamins and they are good value for money. I have found they have help to improve my diet along with a balance diet.
- Great quality vitamins without the bulking agents of some other brands. I have so much more energy when I take these! And they always arrive very quic
- Great natural multivitamin supplement. It contains also Lutein for eye health and Berry which is a powerful antioxidant and are not easy to find in ot