BioDerma Atoderm Creme de Douche 500ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra Light Invisible Sun Fluid SPF50 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Shaka Ultr ...Special Price £13.13 Regular Price £17.50
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Compensating Soothing Moisturiser 40mlApply La Roche-Posay Effaclar H bot ...Special Price £12.75 Regular Price £17.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Tinted Hydrating Cream SPF50+ 50mlExceptionally high protection facia ...Special Price £13.13 Regular Price £17.50
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Anti Shine Tinted SPF50+ 50mlProtect and perfect your skin with ...Special Price £13.13 Regular Price £17.50
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF50+ Dry Touch Gel-Cream 50mlVery high protection for the face. ...Special Price £13.13 Regular Price £17.50
The BioDerma Atoderm Creme Lavante is a daily nutri-protective cleanser that prevents cutaneous dryness.
The superfatting agents in Atoderm Crème Lavante, perfectly compatible with the skin, help it biologically rebuild its hydrolipidic film. Its purifying agents limit the proliferation of micro-organisms, agents that aggravate skin dryness.
How to use: Once or twice a day - 7 days a week
Apply Atoderm Crème :avante on damp skin. Lather, then rinse thoroughly. Gently dry your skin.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, MAGNESIUM LAURETH SULFATE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, PEG-90 GLYCERYL ISOSTEARATE, STYRENE/ ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ZINC GLUCONATE, CITRIC ACID, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), DISODIUM EDTA, BENZOIC ACID, XYLITOL, MANNITOL, LAURETH-2, RHAMNOSE, XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE, ANHYDROXYLITOL, NIACINAMIDE, GLUCOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, LECITHIN, ASCORBYL PALMITATE. [BI 651] POUR ACTIVER LA COMPATIBILIT|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
|We Love the NHS||
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...