Bioderma Photoderm Apres Soleil Refreshing After Sun Milk 200ml
Why not try...
- Bioderma Node DS+ Anti-Dandruff Intense Shampoo 125mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £10.50 Regular Price £14.00Out of stock
- Vichy Ideal Soleil Hydra-Bronzing Self-Tanning Milk Face and Body 100mlVichy Ideal Soleil Face and Body Se ...Special Price £10.50 Regular Price £14.00Out of stock
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Balm 200mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00
- La Roche-Posay Posthelios Melt in After Sun Gel 200mlLa Roche-Posay Posthelios Melt in A ...Special Price £10.13 Regular Price £13.50Out of stock
The Bioderma Photoderm Apres Soleil Refreshing After Sun Milk provides soothing, moisturising, tan-prolonging and cell-protecting after-sun care.
Photoderm Après-Soleil is enriched with emollient and soothing agents: allantoin and ginkgo biloba, which soothe feelings of overheating. Glycerine and Shea unsaponifiables rehydrate, restructure and prevent cutaneous dryness caused by sun exposure.
Photoderm Après-Soleil offers real internal biological protection: Cellular Bioprotection.
This exclusive patent preserves and stimulates the skin's defences (immunity) during sun exposure.
How to use: Once a day - During periods of exposure and over the following days.
Apply on clean, thoroughly dried skin.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE, GLYCERIN, SORBITAN STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, POLYSORBATE 60, CETYL ALCOHOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), ALLANTOIN, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, SODIUM CETEARYL SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, RHAMNOSE, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, CITRIC ACID, ECTOIN, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE. [BI 448]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I used this after getting burnt on the sunbeds (went twice in one week
- Perfect for sensitive skin. Light, not too fat and fast absorbing cream.
- The product very helpful and the texture is good
- Super after sun product
- This product is amazing.... after spending some time in the sun I felt my skin dry..... after applying this after-sun milk I felt the skin smooth.
- Loved that it came with a pump so you can use just the right amount that you need. It felt wonderful on my skin after a day of being in the sun too lo
- I love this aftersun for my sensitive skin. It’s so soothing a calming on my skin and doesn’t cause me to get rashes like some do. The bottle is h
- I’d used pure aloe vera as an after-sun treatment for years but lately it’s become far more difficult to find it without added alcohol or chemical
- I purchased this product for the first time and am very pleased with it. It smells lovely, goes on nicely and sinks into your skin without leaving it
- It smells amazing and Leaves my skin super soft even when i haven’t been in the sun! 5 stars from me!