Bioderma Photoderm Apres Soleil Refreshing After Sun Milk 200ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Invisible Anti-Shine Mist 75mlAnthelios' first high protecti ...Special Price £10.50 Regular Price £14.00
- Vichy Normaderm Correcting Anti-Blemish Care 50mlAnti-blemish moisturiser proven to ...Special Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00Out of stock
- Eucerin UreaRepair Original 10% Urea Cream 100mlEucerin UreaRepair Original 10% Ure ...Special Price £10.00 Regular Price £12.50Out of stock
- Klorane Oat Milk Shampoo 400mlKlorane Oat Milk Shampoo is an ultr ...Special Price £10.40 Regular Price £13.00
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Balm 200mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £10.80 Regular Price £13.50
The Bioderma Photoderm Apres Soleil Refreshing After Sun Milk provides soothing, moisturising, tan-prolonging and cell-protecting after-sun care.
Photoderm Après-Soleil is enriched with emollient and soothing agents: allantoin and ginkgo biloba, which soothe feelings of overheating. Glycerine and Shea unsaponifiables rehydrate, restructure and prevent cutaneous dryness caused by sun exposure.
Photoderm Après-Soleil offers real internal biological protection: Cellular Bioprotection.
This exclusive patent preserves and stimulates the skin's defences (immunity) during sun exposure.
How to use: Once a day - During periods of exposure and over the following days.
Apply on clean, thoroughly dried skin.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE, GLYCERIN, SORBITAN STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, POLYSORBATE 60, CETYL ALCOHOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), ALLANTOIN, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, SODIUM CETEARYL SULFATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, RHAMNOSE, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, CITRIC ACID, ECTOIN, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE. [BI 448]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.