Bvlgari Man Wood Neroli Eau de Parfum 60ml
Why not try...
- Aramis Classic Eau de Toilette 110mlTop Notes: Aldehydes, Artemsia, Gar ...£55.50
- Prada Luna Rossa Ocean Eau de Toilette 100mlPrada's Luna Rossa Ocean is&nb ...Special Price £60.50 Regular Price £74.00Out of stock
- Valentino Uomo Born in Roma Eau de Toilette 100mlTop Notes: Violet, Minerals Notes, ...£59.00Out of stock
- Gucci Rush Eau de Toilette 75mlTop Notes: Bergamot, Peony, Gardeni ...£59.00
- Gucci Guilty Intense Eau de Parfum 50mlTop Notes: Pink PepperHeart Notes: ...£59.00Out of stock
Top Notes: Neroli, Salt Crystals Accord, Bergamot Essence
Heart Notes: Cypress, White Cedarwood, Orange Blossom Absolute
Base Notes: Musk, Ambrox Mineral, Amber Accord
BVLGARI Man Wood Neroli connects man to the city and to nature, suffused with the vital energy of light.
BVLGARI MAN WOOD NEROLI, an Eau de Parfum inspired by Nature and the Mediterranean - a land of light that is part of the BVLGARI heritage. A strong and powerful bond, drawing all its strength from the natural energy of the woods and the luminous vitality of citrus fruits. An intense contrast between the depth of wood that roots man in profound naturalness, which reconnects him to himself and with the powerful and energising light of the bitter orange tree.
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat, (SD Alcohol 39-C), Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Limonene, Linalool, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Citral, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, CI19140 (Yellow 5), BHT, CI14700 (Red 4), CI42090 (Blue 1).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.