Bvlgari Splendida Tubereuse Mystique Eau de Parfum 100ml
Why not try...
- Cartier Baiser Vole Eau de Parfum 100mlTop Notes: Lily, CitrusHeart Notes: ...Special Price £96.00 Regular Price £123.00Out of stock
- Hermes Terre d'Hermès Pure Perfume 30ml + 125ml Refill✓ Olfactory emotion: Warm, Sensua ...£96.50
- Cellcosmet Cellmen The Original Fragrance 50mlTop Notes: HesperidiaHeart Notes: S ...£91.00Out of stock
- Hermes L'Ambre des Merveilles Eau de Parfum 100mlOlfactory emotion: Warm, SensualMai ...£96.00Out of stock
- Valentino Donna Noir Absolu Eau de Parfum 100mlTop Notes: PepperHeart Notes: Rose, ...Special Price £96.00 Regular Price £124.00Out of stock
Top Notes: Blackcurrant, Davana
Heart Notes: Tuberos
Base Notes: Vanilla Absolute, Myrrh
With the Splendida Collection, Bulgari has captured the accents of the most precious facets of the noblest flowers of Perfumery.
Bulgari Splendida Tubereuse Mystique is an olfactory gem celebrating one of the most iconic, precious and sensual flowers, the Tuberose. Complex, surprising and irresistible, Tuberose is a pure diamond in perfumery. For this fragrance, Master-Perfumer Sophie Labbé imagined a Tuberose that was simultaneously rich and intoxicating, revealing the most powerful and exuberant facets of this flower - ‘Twilight Tuberose’.
She intensified the addictive facets of this captivating flower by marrying it with Davana Essence and Vanilla Absolute. Its warm amber tones allude to Myrrh Resin and reveal a distinctive and powerful fragrant trail. Finally, Twilight Tuberose offers powdery, textured notes with unique, intense florality.
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat, Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua (Water), Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Benzyl Saliclyate, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Citronellol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Isoeugenol, Eugenol, Cinnamal, Citral, BHT, CI60730 (Ext Violet 2)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Very efficient service from Landy's. Sent very competitively priced product quickly and notified despatch and delivery time. I would use again.