Cellcosmet Gentle Cream Cleanser 60ml
Removes make-up and cleanses due to an original complex of plant oil based gentle cleansing and relipidising agents
Relipidises and softens due to a specific nourishing complex based on essential fatty acids
Calms and nourishes the skin due to floral rose water and shea butter
Why not try...
- Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Intensive Moisturising Quenching Bi-Phase Serum 30mlClarins Hydra-Essentiel Intensive M ...£39.00
- Lancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Glow Moisturiser 50mlAn ultra-lightweight liquid moistur ...£40.00
- Lab Series Future Rescue Repair Serum 50mlLab Series Future Rescue Repair Ser ...£43.50
- Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Hydragel Cream 50mlLightweight, oil-free gel cream mel ...Special Price £39.20 Regular Price £49.00
- Lancome Nutrix Royal Face Cream 50mlConcerns: Dry to very dry skin, rou ...£41.50Out of stock
The Cellcosmet Gentle Cream Cleanser is a rich and soft Makeup Remover Cream with jojoba oil and rose flower water. This unique creamy formula provides the following:
Removes dirt and makeup with gentle cleansers
Replenishes and softens skin
Calms and nourishes
Cleanses without irritation
Leaves skin smooth and comfortable
Can be used as a pre-treatment
Use twice daily, morning and night. Phyto-Cosmeceutical. For dry and delicateskin and all ages.
Natural and soft cleansing complex based on Olive oil: emollient, relipidising, non-irritant
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.