Clarins Cleansing Milk Combination/Oily 200ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Neovadiol Anti-Ageing Lip & Eye Contours 15mlGives back substance and holds to t ...Special Price £22.95 Regular Price £27.00
- Vichy LiftActiv Vitamin C Brightening Skin Corrector 10mlA correcting booster shot with pure ...Special Price £23.80 Regular Price £28.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Redermic [R] Eyes 15ml✓ This anti-aging retinol eye cre ...Special Price £22.95 Regular Price £27.00
- Avene A-Oxitive Antioxidant Cream 30mlAvene A-Oxitive Antioxidant Cream i ...£24.00
- Viridian 100% Organic Ultimate Beauty Oil 500mlKosher Suitable for Vegans Made usi ...£22.70
- Vichy LiftActiv Anti-Ageing Serum 10 Eyes & Lashes 15mlHypoallergenic, paraben-free, suita ...Special Price £22.95 Regular Price £27.00
Clarins Cleansing Milk for Combination/Oily skin with Gentian.
Soothing cleansing milk smoothes away make-up and impurities with spa-like efficiency. Clarins’ blend of purifying plant extracts—including Gentian, Hawthorn and Sage—helps rebalance oily-prone skin while cleansing this oily skin for optimum comfort and radiance. Leaves skin feeling soft, supple and perfectly refreshed from excess oil.
To increase effectiveness and prevent over-stimulation or even drying, Clarins recommends cleansing oily skin with the following technique: Place hands flat, without pressing, over the entire face and then lift briskly away to create a suction effect. This literally draws out and lifts make-up and grime as gently as possible, hence cleansing oily skin. Repeat this movement five or six times, then rinse skin thoroughly with tepid water – this is also an important part of cleansing oily skin. Apply in the morning and evening, using Clarins gentle cleansing method.
Bio-Ecolia: preserves the skin's balance.
Hydrophilic oils: cleanse.
Vitamins A and E: improve skin quality.
Gentian: tones and heals.
Iris and Hawthorn: decongest and normalise.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This clarins cleanser smells lovely and always leaves my skin feeling beautifully soft and extremely clean
- I use this every day, twice a day, with the alpine toner after. I use this with a hot face cloth to gently pat and wipe away, and i wouldn't be w
- I have oily/combination skin & this is definitely one of the best products I have ever used. I use it twice a day and I love it. It smells gorgeou
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★5 out of 5 stars. · 17 days ago Love it!! I have used Clarins on and off over the years, I can’t just stick to