Clarins Eau Dynamisante Fragranced Gentle Shower Mousse 150ml
Why not try...
- REN Atlantic Kelp and Magnesium Anti-Fatigue Body Wash 300mlKey Ingredients: Atlantic Kelp Ex ...£22.00Out of stock
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Shower Gel 150mlTop Notes: Blood Mandarin, Peppermi ...£20.50Out of stock
- Theodent Kids Fluoride-Free Chocolate Toothpaste 96gTheodent for Kids is a yummy toothp ...£20.99Out of stock
The Clarins Eau Dynamisante Fragranced Gentle Shower Mousse provides exquisite, gentle cleansing. This lightweight, airy foam where Ginseng, Aloe Vera and essential oils offer the skin superb softness and a refreshing fragrance. A pH-neutral gentle body cleanser that thoroughly cleanses and leaves the skin supple and soft, while delicately scenting it with the unmistakable notes of Eau Dynamisante. Revitalise and promote a feeling of true well-being that lasts all day.
How to use: Apply a small amount of product into the palm of your hands. Once the mousse has expanded, apply to damp skin and gently work into a lather and rinse off. Gentle enough for the entire family.
Cleansing base of plant origin: primary cleansing agent.
Aloe extract: softens, moisturises.
Ginseng extract: stimulates, tones and revitalises.
The same aromatic essential oils found in Eau Dynamisante: treatment benefits.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, BUTANE, COCAMIDE MIPA, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, PROPANE, ISOBUTANE, GLYCERIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PHENOXYISOPROPANOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, PENTANE, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, PLANTAGO OVATA SEED EXTRACT, SAPONARIA OFFICINALIS ROOT EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CITRAL, EVERNIA FURFURACEA (TREEMOSS) EXTRACT, [C0730H1]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is a wonderful product. The texture is amazing. Really pleased. Will order it again.
- I have used this shower mousse on and off for many years. For me it is too costly for everyday use but it is so gorgeous that I treat myself now and t
- Bought for myself as a treat to use when in a hurry and need to feel special or just fresh and have no time to languish in a bath with some lovely Cla
- I was given this as a gift for Xmas, I am left felling very disappointed. I’ve used Clarins bath and shower gel in the past and loved it, but this i
- Lovely smell,easy to use Pure luxury for use in shower or bath
- I have been using this moose for over three years and always have three in the house one in my luggage one is use and one spare so I never run out . T
- i love clarins shower mousse have bought it for the last 20 years , my bit of luxury love the smell , great my son gave me a voucher for my birthday .
- I Have been buying this shower mousse for many years. Such a lovely refreshing perfume and you only need a small amount each time as it goes a long wa