Clarins Eye Contour Gel 20ml
Why not try...
- Aramis Advanced Moisturizing Aftershave Balm 120mlAftershave Balm by Aramis ...£33.00
- Filorga Optim-Eyes Dark Circles-Puffiness-Wrinkles Eye Contour 15mlFilorga Optim-Eyes Dark Circles-Puf ...£35.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Vitamin C Booster 3x8mlEucerin Hyaluron-Filler Vitamin C B ...Special Price £36.00 Regular Price £45.00
- Elizabeth Arden Vitamin C Ceramide Radiance Renewal Serum Caps 30178X more potent than traditional V ...Special Price £36.00 Regular Price £45.00
- Filorga Meso-Mask Anti-Wrinkle Lightening Mask 50mlFilorga Meso-Mask Anti-Wrinkle Ligh ...£35.00
Clarins’ Eye Contour Gel is a cooling, non-oily gel that minimises the look of puffiness and dark circles—refreshing, hydrating and resting the delicate skin around eyes. Wild Rose drains toxins tackle puffiness and dark circles. Concentrated Rose Water relaxes, softens and soothes. Palmetto refreshes, decongests and tones eyelids. Preps skin for perfect eye make-up application and lasting wear. Gentle enough for even the most sensitive eyes.
How to use: Apply sparingly each morning, using light tapping movements above and below the eye in an outward direction. For eyes which get tired or irritated during the day, a further application applied directly over make-up will immediately refresh and soothe.
Serrated Palmetto: decongests, prevents swelling.
Wild Rose: drains, prevents puffiness.
Butcher's Broom: improves circulation, prevents dark circles.
Rose Water Concentrate: softens.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, CARBOMER, TROMETHAMINE, CAFFEINE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PEG-8, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, PEG-32, CITRIC ACID, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, CI 42090/BLUE 1 [V2245B]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is by far the best eye cream. I would definitely recomend this and will not be using any other eye products at all. Reasonably priced and not fra
- I like it from the fridge during the summer time. And the texture matches also with men skin :-)
- I use this around my eyes every morning first thing and it really helps to reduce puffiness fast. It is very cooling and soothing and does not irritat
- Lovely to apply- only thing is it is in a tube so easy to squeeze out too much- would be good with a pump type bottle to avoid wasting some product.
- Bought around 6 weeks ago after it was recommended by a friend. Really helped reduce puffy eyes in the morning. I'll buy again.
- Have been using this for many years now. You can feel and see the difference within a few minutes after using. Any puffiness and tightness disappears.
- I bought this and wasted about a quarter of the tube as found with my old hands I squeezed too hard and too much came out. I will not be buying this a