Clarins Hydraquench Tinted Moisturiser 50ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Vitamin C10 Anti-Wrinkle Renovating Serum 30mlThe La Roche-Posay Vitamin C10 Anti ...Special Price £32.30 Regular Price £38.00
- Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil Dehydrated Skin 30mlThe Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatm ...£30.50
- Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil - Oily or Combination Skin 30mlClarins Lotus face oil is a rebalan ...£30.50
- Vichy Liftactiv Collagen Specialist All Skin Types 50mlVichy Liftactiv Collagen Specialist ...Special Price £29.75 Regular Price £35.00Out of stock
With its ultra-fine, melt-in texture, the Clarins HydraQuench tinted moisturiser combines hyaluronic acid and Katafray bark extract with beautifying mineral pigments to restore the skin's radiance and promote a natural-looking healthy glow. Suitable for all skin types and all ages.
Moisturises continuously, leaves the skin supple, soft and comfortable.
Revives skin and complexion radiance.
Brightens the face and ensures a healthy glow with a satin finish.
Provides three-fold protection against UV rays (100% mineral protection), pollution and free radicals.
How to use: Apply the perfecting tinted moisturiser from cream to cheeks, chin, forehead and neck. Even out the formula with gentle stroking motions, working from the centre of the face towards the outside.
Katafray bark extract, double molecular weight hyaluronic acid: Continuously moisturise.
Iridescent shimmer particles: Revive complexion radiance.
Rowan bud extract: Revives skin radiance.
Beautifying pigments: Promote a healthy glow.
100% mineral sun filters with SPF 15 protection: Protect the skin from the harmful effects of the sun.
Exclusive Clarins anti-pollution complex: Protects the skin from harmful environmental effects.
Tocopherol: Protects the skin from free radical damage.
Dermatologically tested. Non-comedogenic.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great price and excellent customer service and delivery
- Love the colour
- Love the colour
- I had tried everywhere to get my tinted moisturiser. Eventually I found it at Landys chemist. I received it in a few days. Excellent service from Land
- It is the best tinted moisturiser that I have found
- I have been using this product for over 25 years and it's the best on the market. I don't like waring foundation, prefer the natural look an
- I've been using the hydra quench tinted moisturiser in blond for over twenty years now and love its sheer but perfect coverage. Since it's b
- I was so excited to see my favourite Clarins product was back in stock,although it was Peach. I normally use Blond but ordered it anyway, there is not
- As someone with sensitive skin, this is my lifesaver.
I don’t want/need much coverage, I use shade 1 Sand (have done for about 10 yea
- Had a trial size of sand, loved it, used it and have been waiting months to buy a full size. Having received an email that it was back in stock, I fin