Clarins Instant Poreless Matifying Primer
Why not try...
- Clarins Blush BrushThis blush brush with super-soft ta ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £26.00
- Lancome Cushion Blush SubtilLancome Cushion Blush Subtil offers ...Out of stock
- Lancome Full Flat No. 1 Foundation BrushLancome Full flat N°1 - Foundation ...Special Price £24.80 Regular Price £31.00
- Clarins Multi-Use Foundation BrushA multi-use brush with incredibly s ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £26.00
- Clarins SOS UV Primer SPF30 30mlClarins SOS UV Primer with SPF30 ...Special Price £24.50 Regular Price £27.00
- Clarins Foundation BrushThis flat and rounded cat's to ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £26.00
Clarins Instant Poreless Matifying Primer:
Improves make-up hold
Selfies never looked so good! A mattifying primer that adapts to all skin tones.
As well as visibly minimising pores from the first application this primer also offers a matte finish and improves the staying power of your make up to ensure no bathroom touch ups are needed half way through an evening!
It's design with your skin in mind and so won't clog your skin up. You'll feel fresh and as if you've got no make up on at all.
In a rush and short on time? Never fear! The Instant Poreless Primer can also be used as a touch-up.
SKIN TYPE: All skin types
USE: Apply to your face.
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water/Eau, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Silica, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Cross Polymer, Butylene Glycol, Methyl Trimethicone, Isododecane, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, CI77891/Titanium Dioxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Parfum/Fragrance, Ethylhexyglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Disodium Edta, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, CI77491/Iron Oxides, CI77492/Iron Oxides, Aluminium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprlyl, Silane, Furcellaria Lumbricalis Extract, Arbutus Unedo Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lapsana Communis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Marissal/Sea Salt, Sel Marin, [M3361A]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I got a sample with something else I ordered. Just tried and I love it, I will definitely buy it now. Besides having a fantastic scent, it really does
- Been using this for about 10 days and it is absolutely amazing ! I suffer from a really oily t- zone and this has really helped my make up stay on all