Clarins Toning Lotion Dry/Normal Skin 200ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Liftactiv Serum 10 Supreme 30mlConcentrated serum that targets the ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £32.00
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Ultra Concentrated Serum 30ml✓ Effaclar Serum - Contains three ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £32.00
- Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying and Plumping Daily Booster 75mlDiscover a new generation of face m ...Special Price £22.50 Regular Price £30.00
The Clarins Toning Lotion with Camomile for Dry/Normal Skin is a gentle alcohol-free toning lotion which stimulates and refreshes the skin, while respecting its pH and moisture levels. Enriched with gentle Camomile, Alpine Herbs, and Linden extracts the toner softens, smoothes and soothes irritations. Vitamins A, B and E improve skin quality. Gently removing all traces of cleanser, this facial toner provides ultimate comfort for dry skin, and leaves dry or normal skin cleansed and perfectly radiant. Day after day the gentle facial toner prepares and readies the skin for the Clarins treatments that follow.
Winner of Best Toner
InStyle Best Beauty Buys 2014. For use on dry or normal skin.
How to use: Apply after Cleansing Milk. Dampen two small cotton pads with Toning Lotion and lightly sweep over the face, around the eyes and over the neck. Blot dry with a tissue.
Bio-Ecolia: preserves the skin's natural balance.
Alpine Herbs: soften.
Linden: refreshes and soothes.
Vitamins B and E: improve skin quality.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, PROPANEDIOL, SORBITOL, OLETH-20, GLYCERIN, PANTHENOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM CITRATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PEG-8, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE, PEG-32, LACTIC ACID, LIMONENE, CARBOMER, TILIA CORDATA WOOD EXTRACT, LINALOOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ANTHEMIS NOBILIS FLOWER EXTRACT, CITRAL, GERANIOL, CITRONELLOL, CI 19140/YELLOW 5, [V0147R]|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
|We Love the NHS||
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- It was a present for someone who liked it very much
- I've tried many toners across the years, but always come back to this one. It leaves your face feeling so cleansed and fresh. Love it!
Big improvement in my skin - pores are much more closed / refined.