DKNY Nectar Love Eau de Parfum 30ml
Why not try...
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Hair Mist 30mlCarolina Herrera Good Girl Hair Mis ...£36.50
- Narciso Rodriguez NARCISO Poudree Eau de Parfum 30mlNarciso Rodriguez NARCISO Poudree E ...Special Price £36.50 Regular Price £50.00
- Coach Eau de Parfum 50mlCoach Eau de Parfum Spray: For H ...Special Price £39.00 Regular Price £49.00Out of stock
- Lancome La Vie Est Belle Shower Gel 200mlLancome La Vie Est Belle Shower Gel ...£36.50Out of stock
DKNY Nectar Love Eau de Parfum Spray:
- For Her
- A floral fruity gourmand
- Warm seduction and indulgence of honeycomb and neroli
Irresistible. Intoxicating. Addictive.
Experience the allure of Nectar Love, the latest fragrance from DKNY, as it bottles the heart-stopping moment when eyes meet and the whole world stops. Like a bee captivated by the irresistible draw to a lush blooming flower, Nectar Love captures natureâs pull of undeniable attraction.
What does DKNY Nectar Love Eau de Parfum smell like?
The fragrance is a floral fruity gourmand that delivers an addictive dose of attraction. At the heart of Nectar Love, is an exclusive natural attraction extract. This unique blend creates a stunning redolence at the base of the fragrance, that allows you to revel in the warm seduction and indulgence of honeycomb and neroli.
DKNY Nectar Love Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Grapefruit, Mandarin orange, Nectarine, Yellow freesia, Solar salicylates
- Heart Notes: Lily of the valley, Jasmine, Mirabelle plum
- Base Notes: Honeycomb, Neroli extract, Vanilla, Cedar, Musk
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.