Dolce & Gabbana Intenso Pour Homme Eau de Parfum 75ml
Why not try...
- Hermes Terre d'Hermès Eau de Toilette 50mlHermes Terre d'Hermès Eau de ...£51.00
- Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Eau de Toilette 100mlYves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Eau ...Special Price £56.00 Regular Price £72.00
- Paco Rabanne Olympea Eau de Parfum 50mlPaco Rabanne Olympea Eau de Parfum ...£51.50
- Gucci Guilty Black Pour Homme Eau de Toilette 90mlGucci Guilty Black Pour Homme Eau d ...Special Price £55.00 Regular Price £72.00Out of stock
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Intense Eau de Parfum 50mlMarc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Intense Ea ...Special Price £56.00 Regular Price £69.00
Dolce & Gabbana Intenso Pour Homme Eau de Parfum Spray:
- For Him
- An aromatic and woody fragrance
- The iconic signature of a contemporary man
An aromatic and woody fragrance. Dolce & Gabbana's Intenso Pour Homme is an elegant and pure, the iconic signature of a contemporary man.
What does Dolce & Gabbana Intenso Pour Homme Eau de Parfum smell like?
It is a woody aromatic fragrance that opens with green accents of Basil and Lavender. Its profound appeal is defined by a brand new discovery in the olfactory world: the Moepel accord, which gives the signature and character to the scent, enveloping it with luxurious floral, balsamic, and honey accents.
The tobacco masculinity is further defined with soft dry notes from Absolutes of Hay and Bran. Intensity and strength come from the profound combination Labdanum, Sandalwood and Cypress. A contrast of fresh, warm and rich, that completes the composition of the fragrance and emphasises its woody charm.
Dolce & Gabbana Intenso Pour Homme Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Aquatic notes, Basil, Tagetes, Geranium
- Heart Notes: Lavender, Tobacco, Hay absolute, Bran absolute
- Base Notes: Labdanum, Sandalwood, Cypress
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.