Dunhill Icon Racing Eau de Parfum 100ml
Why not try...
- Gucci Guilty Pour Femme Eau de Parfum Intense 90mlGucci Guilty Pour Femme Eau de Parf ...Special Price £82.00 Regular Price £103.00
- Jean Paul Gaultier La Belle Eau de Parfum 100mlJean Paul Gaultier La Belle Eau de ...Special Price £77.00 Regular Price £101.00
- Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum Refill Bottle 100mlTop Notes: Melon, Mandarin, Cassia, ...Special Price £75.50 Regular Price £93.50Out of stock
Dunhill Icon Racing Eau de Parfum Spray:
- For Him
- Citrus-Woody Fragrance
- The thrill of the open road; This energy and masculine sophistication is distilled into every bottle
The thrill of the open road. The adventure. The image of a man driving through the British landscape in a racing green, open-top sports car. This energy and masculine sophistication is distilled into every bottle of ICON Racing, the latest addition to our ICON fragrance family. Icon Racing embodies a fresh aroma for men on the move.
What does Dunhill Icon Racing Eau de Parfum smell like?
Dunhill Icon Racing is a citrus-woody fragrance. Icon Racing opens with a bitter sweet combination of Bergamot and Grapefruit. Cardamon and pepper spice the heart whilst the fragrance finishes with Dunhill's iconic blend of woods and musks.
Dunhill Icon Racing Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cardamon
- Heart Notes: Orange Flower, Lavender, Fresh Pepper
- Base Notes: Guaiac Woods, Vetiver, Musk
|Ingredients||SD alcohol 40-b (alcohol denat), water/eau/aqua, fragrance (parfum), butyl methylodibenzoylmethane, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, ethylhexyl salicylate, BHT, alpha-isomethylionone, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, citral, citronellol, coumarin, eugenol, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, isoeugenol, limonene, linalool|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.