Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lift and Firm Sculpting Gel 50ml
Why not try...
- Clarins Super Restorative Instant Lift Serum Mask 5Clarins Super Restorative Instant L ...Special Price £55.00 Regular Price £66.00
- Filorga Time Filler Absolute Wrinkle Correction Cream 50mlFilorga Time Filler Absolute Wrinkl ...£50.00
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lift and Firm Sculpting Gel is a lightweight, invisible gel that helps redefine the look of your natural facial contours. Applied with the innovative massage roller applicator, skin feels instantly tighter. With continued use, ceramides and a blend of redensifying activators support skin’s natural collagen and elastin for a firmer, toned and more youthful appearance.
How to use:
1. Turn gel applicator to ON and gently squeeze to release product on the back of your hand. Return to OFF. Apply the gel on the neck, jawline and cheek area with fingers.
2. Glide massage roller on the upper neck to jawline in a forward motion. Repeat 2 more times.
3. Glide massage roller from chin to earlobe in outward motion. Repeat 2 more times.
4. Glide the roller from the nasolabial fold (smile line) to the ear in upward motion. Repeat 2 more times.
|Ingredients||Water/aqua/eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Algin, Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Ceramide 1, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 Ii, Ceratonia Siliqua (carob) Seed Extract, Cholesterol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Citric Acid, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Linoleate, Hibiscus Abelmoschus Extract, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Menthol, Menthyl Lactate, Parfum/fragrance, Pentylene Glycol, Phytosphingosine, Ppg-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sucrose Palmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.