Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Eye Makeup Remover 125ml
Why not try...
- Eucerin DermoPurifyer Micellar Cleansing Water 200mlA mild but effective cleansing wate ...Special Price £7.60 Regular Price £9.50Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Lavant B5 Foaming Gel 200ml✓ La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Lavant ...Special Price £8.25 Regular Price £11.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Sensitive Eye Make-Up Remover 125mlLa Roche-Posay Sensitive Eye Make-U ...Special Price £8.63 Regular Price £11.50
- Bioderma Sensibio Mild Cleansing Foaming Gel 200mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £8.63 Regular Price £11.50
Eucerin DermatoCLEAN Waterproof Eye Make-up Remover:
Gently removes eye make-up, even resistant waterproof mascara.
Helps the sensitive skin around the eyes to breathe better.
Has been tested on, and proven to be compatible with, sensitive skin and eyes.
A non-greasy, dual-phase formula with:
an upper layer to remove water resistant make up.
a lower layer to remove water soluble make-up.
Shake before use to mix and activate.
An innovative combination of active ingredients:
APG Complex: a nature-derived, extra mild cleanser.
Gluco-glycerol: a moisturising active clinically proven to help maintain the natural moisture level of skin.
Hyaluronic acid: skin care active with a high moisture binding capacity.
How to use:
Shake well to mix the two layers.
Apply to a cotton wool pad.
Gently wipe the eye area from inside to outside until the pad is clean.
|Ingredients||Aqua Isododecane Cyclomethicone Isopropyl Palmitate Glycerin Glyceryl Glucoside Sodium Hyaluronate Sodium Chloride Menthoxypropanediol Trisodium EDTA Phenoxyethanol Behenyl Alcohol CI 61565|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This stuff is amazing to remove your make up with. Leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed.
- This is a brilliant eye makeup remover, and feels incredibly soothing on the eyes. Others can leave the eye area feeling a bit dried out after use, bu
- For a long time I've struggled to find a product that removes all my make up efficiently. I usually use wipes but I know how inefficient and dama
- I love how effortlessly this product removes eye makeup including waterproof mascara. It is extremely gentle and kind to skin. I do not experience any
- Amazing product! Easily clean eye makeup, even waterproof one!
- I absolutely love this gentle micellar water which I use to take off my eye makeup. It is very gentle and it doesn't irritate my eyes. I m wear c
- Excellent easy to use eye makeup remover , no sting , no hard rubbing
- Nice formula didn’t dry out my skin or irritate my eyes. Removed the make up easily including my incredibly stubborn eyeliner
- Eucerin eye make-up remover is a gentle but very effective. I have very sensitive skin and it worked amazing! I found it easily removed all my eye mak
- Great product, didn’t have to use much to remove my eye make up and no residue was left. I’m prone to sensitive skin. I had no problems using this
- I was delighted to test this eye makeup remover as I have found it difficult to find one that doesn't make my eyes sting. This is great as it is
- Working night shifts during the time I trialed this product. Most mornings, I look like an extra from the band Kiss, and this make up remover had no p
- Eucerin DermatoClean is fab! I wear waterproof mascara and eyeliner regularly and often end up with panda eyes when I try to remove it. I don't
- I have used similar types of eye makeup remover in the past and they still require me to rub my eyes to remove mascara. This product was very gentle a