Eucerin Sun Lotion Extra Light SPF30 150ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Cleansing Gift SetLa Roche-Posay Cleansing Gift Set i ...Special Price £17.25 Regular Price £23.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Kids Aerosol Spray SPF50+ 125mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Dermo-Kids ...Special Price £16.88 Regular Price £22.50Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Body Milk Lotion SPF50+ 250mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Body Milk ...Special Price £17.25 Regular Price £23.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra-Light Body Mist SPF50+ 200mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra-Ligh ...Special Price £17.25 Regular Price £23.00Out of stock
Eucerin Sun Lotion Extra Light SPF 30 is an extra-light lotion that immediately absorbs into the skin to provide a high-level of sun protection.
This extra light sun lotion offers advanced technology protection against UV damage with:
A highly effective, photostable, UVA/UVB filter system with Tinosorb S that provides reliable protection. EU and Cosmetics Europe – The Personal Care Association (formerly called Colipa)-compliant.
The cellular protection formula, with Licorice Extract, helps protect skin cells against sun-induced damage caused by free radicals.
This sun lotion formula is easy to apply, and absorbs immediately to leave a non-greasy finish. Water resistant.
How to use:
Apply generously before sun exposure & reapply frequently, especially after swimming, towelling and sweating to maintain the original protection. Insufficient quantity of sunscreen applied reduces the protection effect.
|Ingredients||Aqua Alcohol Denat Ethylhexyl Salicylate C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate-Dicaprate Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine Dibutyl Adipate Tapioca Starch Ethylhexyl Triazone Stearyl Alcohol Cera Alba Glyceryl Stearate Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid Silica Dimethyl Silylate Triacontanyl PVP Glycerin Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract Tocopheryl Acetate Cellulose Gum Xanthan Gum Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate Acrylates-C10-30-Alkyl-Acrylate-Crosspolymer Dimethicone Trisodium EDTA Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate Sodium Hydroxide Sodium Chloride Phenoxyethanol Parfum|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Having suffered the past few years with PMLE I researched and found this cream, having tried several others with no joy. I am on holiday at the moment
- Best sun cream I have purchased. Been using it for years. Excellent for sensitive skin. Easily absorbed and non sticky like many others. Reccomend.
- This sunscreen is perfect, like me I struggle to get sun cream that suits my skin as every other makes me have a rash, would recommend this if anyone
- Excellent product
- This is the best sunscreen I have ever used, never burn and always feel protected. I have sensitive fair skin and allergies and this is perfect for me
- The best sun cream I’ve used!. It’s not sticky at all doesn’t have a strong smell and hasn’t made me break out once. I don’t think I could u