Filorga Flash-Nude Fluid 30ml
Why not try...
- Lancome Hypnose Eye Shadow Palette• A easy-to-navigate eyeshadow ...As low as £34.80 Regular Price £43.50
- Lancome Teint Visionnaire Foundation 30mlThe Lancome Teint Visionnaire offer ...Out of stock
- Lancome Airbrush No.2 Foundation & Concealer BrushLancome Airbrush N°2 - F ...Special Price £32.80 Regular Price £41.00
- Lab Series BB Tinted Moisturiser SPF35 50ml✓ BB Tinted Moisturiser instantly ...£33.00
- Lancome Lush Full Face No.5 Powder BrushLancome Lush Full-Face N°5 - Powde ...Special Price £34.40 Regular Price £43.00
FILORGA Flash-Nude Fluid - a double action foundation for a flawless bare-skin effect.
Flash perfecting action - “Skin-fusion” micro-pigments for an instant flawless skin effect, providing adjustable, radiant and natural coverage with no mask effect.
Lasting multi-correction - Hyaluronic acid combined with a botanical active ingredient to smooth the skin. A unifying complex formulated with hexylresorcinol to even out the skin with subsequent applications.
Advantages: A high-protection formula with anti-pollution niacinamide.
Breathable hydra-fluid texture, non-comedogenic. Bare-skin finish.
How to use:
Shake before use. Apply enough foundation for an even layer over the entire face as part of your daily skincare routine after your day cream, using your fingers or a brush for light coverage.
Reapply the product for higher coverage.
Excessive sun exposure is dangerous.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.