Filorga Nutri-Filler Nutri-Replenishing Cream 50ml
Filorga Nutri-Filler Nutri-Replenishing Cream is an extremely enveloping cream cream deeply nourishes and replenishes demanding skin while redefining the contours of the face.
Why not try...
- Cellcosmet Cellmen Wash N' Shave 50mlThe Cellmen Wash N' Shave is a ...£57.00
- Esthederm Bronz Repair Face Cream Strong 50mlEsthederm Bronz Repair Strong is a ...£56.00
- Esthederm Photo Reverse 50mlEsthederm Photo Reverse Image is a ...£56.00Out of stock
- Lancome Energie de Vie Exfoliating Mask 75mlRefresh tired skin with Énergie De ...£58.54
- Fillerina Eye and Lips Contour Cream Grade 3 15mlFillerina Lip Cream and Eye Contour ...£59.00
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Premiere Intense Moisture and Renewal Activation Cream SPF30 50mlThis rich cream uses skin-replenish ...Special Price £58.40 Regular Price £73.00
This extremely enveloping cream cream deeply nourishes and replenishes demanding skin while redefining the contours of the face.
Intense nourishment :
A blend of Shea butter and argan oil restores elasticity and brings comfort to even extremely dry skin.
A plant extract promotes the renewal and protection of collagen, meaning the skin is protected for longer.
Lift effect for the U zone:
Red algae target the contour of the face and double chin area to give a younger-looking appearance.
How to use:
Apply morning and/or night to the face, neck and décolleté after cleansing and removing all traces of make-up.
Even extremely dry skin is instantly soothed and suppler. The facial contour is more defined and the skin becomes denser day after day.
Provides an incomparable sensation of comfort in a non-greasy formula
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.