Filorga Scrub & Mask Reoxygenating Exfoliating Mask 55ml
Filorga Scrub & Mask Re-oxygenating Exfoliating Mask is a dual action exfoliating mask to re-oxygenate and reveal new skin.
Why not try...
- Cellcosmet Gentle Purifying Cleanser 60mlPurifies the epidermis while mainta ...£37.00
- Clarins Multi-Active Antioxidant Day Lotion SPF15 50mlClarins new generation anti-polluti ...£37.00
- Clarins Multi-Active Revitalising Night Cream Normal to Dry Skin 50mlClarins exclusive new generation an ...£38.50
- Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Intensive Moisturising Quenching Bi-Phase Serum 30mlClarins Hydra-Essentiel Intensive M ...£39.00
A dual action exfoliating mask to reoxygenate and reveal new skin.
Step 1:new-skin revealing scrub
Massage gently into clean skin: perlite spheres gently remove dead cells while an enzyme mimicking the embryo hatching process boosts exfoliation for a complete new-skin effect.
Step 2: anti-ageing re-oxygenating mask
When the scrub is completed, leave to settle; the texture will transform into an active mousse: nctf boosts cell regeneration and micro-bubbles of oxygen are released to allow suffocated skin to breathe. When the bubbles have disappeared, it’s time to rinse off.
Immediately, pores are tightened and skin texture is refined and smoothed. Reoxygenated, the skin glows with new-found radiance.
How to use:
1. Spread a thick layer of scrub and mask over dry skin, avoiding the eye area.
2. Gently massage the product into the skin using circular movements. Continue for one minute.
3. Leave to rest. Bubbles start to form; this means that the mousse is retaining oxygen.
4. Once the bubbles have disappeared (after about ten minutes), rinse off with water.
Scrub and mask can be used on all skin types, between one and three times a week.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.