Filorga Time-Filler Night Cream 50ml
Why not try...
- Esthederm Lift & Repair Absolute Smoothing Cream 50mlEsthederm Lift & Repair Absolut ...£69.00
- Esthederm Intensive Spiruline Serum 30mlEsthederm Intensive Spiruline Serum ...£64.00
- Filorga Lift Structure Day Cream 50mlFILORGA Lift Structure is an ultra- ...£65.00
- Clarins Super Restorative Night Wear Dry Skin 50mlUse the Clarins Super Restorative N ...£65.50
- Cellcosmet Active Tonic 250mlTones and rebalances skin functions ...£64.00
- Esthederm Excellage Eye Care 15mlEsthederm Excellage Eye Care is a s ...£64.00
FILORGA Time-Filler Night provide a boosted night-time action. The EXPRESS-RECOVER smoothing complex combines an elastin booster with a skin detoxifier for smoother features and a fresher and more luminous complexion as soon as you wake up.
- Contraction wrinkles: A hexapeptide to relax the puffy features without freezing facial expressions.
- Deep wrinkles: A powerful collagen booster combined with encapsulated hyaluronic acid to visibly plump deep wrinkles.
- Surface wrinkles: Exfoliating gluconolactone combined with a peeling-effect active ingredient to smooth micro-cracks in the skin.
- Dryness wrinkles: A plant extract that retains water to sustainably reduce dehydration lines.
Result: night after night, all types of wrinkles are smoothed, and the face looks rejuvenated. The skin is smoother and the complexion is fresh and rested when you wake up.
Smooth cream-gel texture. Paraben free.
How to use: Apply in the evening to the entire face and neck after cleansing. Massage in until it is absorbed.
|Ingredients||Aqua (water , Eau), Propanediol, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Gluconolactone, Squalane, Sucrose Palmitate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (fragrance), Glyceryl Linoleate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Pentylene Glycol, Peucedanum Graveolens (dill) Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (sweet Almond) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Carbomer, Silica, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Citrate, Passiflora Edulis Fruit Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Glucose, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopherol, Magnesium Sulfate, Glutamine, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Sodium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Acetate, Dimethicone, Lysine Hcl, Arginine Hcl, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Alanine, Histidine Hcl, Valine, Leucine, Threonine, Isoleucine, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tryptophan, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Glycine, Polysorbate 80, Serine, Cystine, Cyanocobalamin, Glutathione, Asparagine, Aspartic Acid, Ornithine Hcl, Glutamic Acid, Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide, Biotin, Proline, Methionine, Taurine, Hydroxyproline, Glucosamine Hcl, Coenzyme A, Sodium Glucuronate, Thiamine Diphosphate, Retinyl Acetate, Inositol, Niacin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Sodium Tocopheryl Phosphate, Thiamine Hcl, Folic Acid.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...