Filorga Time Flash Express Smoothing Active Primer 30ml
Why not try...
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Line Erase Retinol Caps 6076% more potent than un-encapsulate ...Special Price £37.60 Regular Price £47.00
- Clarins Multi-Active Antioxidant Day Cream Dry Skin 50mlClarins' exclusive new anti-po ...Special Price £37.50 Regular Price £44.00
- Elizabeth Arden Hyaluronic Acid Ceramide Capsules 30Elizabeth Arden Hyaluronic Acid Cer ...Special Price £37.60 Regular Price £47.00
- Clarins Multi-Active Revitalising Night Cream Normal to Combination Skin 50mlClarins exclusive new generation an ...Special Price £39.00 Regular Price £46.00
- Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Intensive Moisturising Quenching Bi-Phase Serum 30mlClarins Hydra-Essentiel Intensive M ...Special Price £39.00 Regular Price £46.00
- Clarins Calm-Essentiel Soothing Emulsion 50mlAn emulsion to instantly calm, soot ...£40.00
Express Smoothing Active Primer
The Time-flash active smoothing express primer is an immediate and long-term smoothing care, that allows to fade wrinkles and refine the skin texture!
This primer is especially suitable for skin with irregular texture, visible pores and wrinkles; being suitable for all skin types, ages and ethnicities!
Its formulation contains micro-powders suspended in an product with extensible texture, and it contains the following ingredients:
- Hyaluronic acid, which fills the dehydration wrinkles and provides a blur-effect over skin irregularities (filler-likeeffect)
- NCTF, which improves overall skin quality (meso-like effect);
- 3D polysaccharides, which form a tight mesh and thus contribute to the lifting effect by smoothing the appearance of wrinkles;
- Soft-focus agents, able to reduce the appearance of pores and smooth the skin texture;
- Hexapeptide, which acts on expression wrinkles (botox-like effect);
- Sea fennel, able to exfoliate the skin, stimulating cell regeneration (peeling-like effect).
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.