Higher Nature Aeterna Men Skin Complex Caps 60
Why not try...
- Sugarbear Hair Vitamins Vegan Gummies 60SugarBear Hair Vitamins are: ✓ B ...Special Price £22.99 Regular Price £27.99Out of stock
- Terranova Full-Spectrum Multivitamin Complex Vegicaps 100Full-Spectrum Multivitamin Complex ...Special Price £22.92 Regular Price £28.65
Higher Nature Aeterna Men Skin Complex Capsules 60:
- Expertly formulated advanced skin support
- Built round a trio of well researched skin nutrients
- An advanced multi-action formulation with 17 active ingredients
- Combines bioactive collagen peptides, hyaluronic acid and phytoceramides
- Cellular defense: playing a pivotal role in the fight against ageing
Higher Nature Aeterna Men Skin Complex: an advanced formulation for better skin:
Intensify your grooming routine with just two capsules daily of this expertly formulated advanced skin support. Built round a trio of well researched skin nutrients: hydrolysed bioactive marine collagen, low molecular weight hyaluronic acid and advanced phytoceramides.
How does it work?
Higher Nature undertand that men need targeted nutrition which delivers. This formulation also includes the folowing for this reason:
- Zinc, copper and manganese: protects cells from oxidative stress. Oxidative stress is part of life and living life to the full, whether it’s time spent in the elements, an intensive exercise regime or late night excesses. To fight the visible signs of ageing you need to start quenching oxidation from the inside out.
- Vitamin C: is vital for collagen production and known to decline in skin over time. Collagen is like your skin’s scaffolding, supporting structure and shape from beneath.
- Hyaluronic acid: is vital for skin’s hydration and firmness. It is an integral part of the skins extracellular matrix, the gel which surrounds collagen and is able to hold 1000 times its weight of water.
- Ceramides: Important component of the skin’s surface where they play a central role in keeping skin looking healthy by providing protection and locking in moisture. Phytoceramides are derived from plants and have been shown to reduce the visible signs of skin ageing such as dryness, roughness and lines.
- Phytonutrients: aloe, green tea and grapeseed extracts for even more comprehensive support. Finally we have added a unique strain of live bacteria to support skin health at the deepest level.
Directions for use:
Take 2 capsules daily at least 30 minutes before meals. Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced biet and healthy lifestyle.
Free-from: Artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives, dairy, gluten, soy, wheat, lactose, salt and yeast.
Not Suitable for Vegans or Vegetarians.
|Ingredients||Hydrolysed collagen (from fish - pangasus, hypophthalmus and bocourti catfish, and oreochromis and nilauticus tilapia) capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose ascorbic acid aloe vera (aloe barbadensis) extract green tea (camelia sinensis) whole leaf extract grape (vitis vinifera L) seed extract bamboo (bambusa vulgaris) stem extract sodium hyaluronate, phytoceramides (from wheat gluten, antioxidant: rosemary extract) zinc citrate dihydrate vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol succinate) vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) vitamin A acetate (emulisifier: acacia gum, antioxidants: mixed tocopherols, sodium ascorbate, anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide) vitamin B2 (riboflavin) manganese citrate copper gluconate bacillus coagulans d-biotin|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- My skin looks and feels so much better since taking these regularly!
- I have been using this along with their hair supplement for men too and noticed a positive differnce in my skin and hair.