Higher Nature Mexican Wild Yam Cream 100ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat 40ml✓ Apply La Roche-Posay Effaclar M ...Special Price £14.45 Regular Price £17.00
- Vichy Homme Hydra Mag C Anti-fatigue Hydrating Care 50mlAnti-fatigue moisturiser for men wi ...Special Price £14.45 Regular Price £17.00
- Eucerin Sun Lotion Extra Light SPF30 150mlA sun lotion for the body with high ...Special Price £14.40 Regular Price £18.00
- Eucerin Ultra Sensitive Soothing Care Cream Normal/Combination 50mlDay and/or night cream for instant ...Special Price £13.20 Regular Price £16.50
- Bioderma Sebium Purifying Cleansing Foaming Gel 500mlBioderma Sebium Purifying Cleansing ...Special Price £14.40 Regular Price £18.00
Higher Nature Mexican Wild Yam Luxurious Body Cream from Landys Chemist is a rich body cream with 20% wild yam extract. It also provides Dong Quai, Black Cohosh and Agnus Castus. It contains Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and Sweet Almond Oil and is subtly fragranced with Lavender Oil.
Not advisable if pregnant or breastfeeding. Contains nut oil
Directions: Fully depress the pump twice andmassage the creaminto the inner arms or thighs until absorbed,morning and evening or as your health professional advises. Can also be applied to the outer vaginal area (dilute with Higher Nature’s Aloe Vera Skin Gel, VGel or a simple cream). Avoid contact with eyes. - Vegetarian. - Not advisable if pregnant or breastfeeding. Contains nut oil.
Ingredients: Aqua, plant extracts: Dioscorea villosa 1:1 root, alcohol, Cimicifuga racemosa 1:5 root, Vitex agnus castus 1:5, Angelica sinensis root; cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, Ricinus communis seed oil, stearic acid, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), cetyl esters, ceteareth-20, glucose, Aloe barbadensis 200:1, disodium EDTA, Lavandula angustifolia oil, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase.
Contraindications: Not advisable if pregnant or breastfeeding. Contains nut oil
Suitable for Vegetarians
Free-from: GM Free
|Ingredients||Provides 20% Wild Yam extract supplying diosgenin and phytoestrogens, plus Dong quai, Agnus castus and Black cohosh.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.