Higher Nature Ultra Trace 227ml
Why not try...
- Terranova Smooth Mag Complex Powder 300gTerranova Smooth Mag Complex P ...Special Price £38.20 Regular Price £47.75
- PharmaNord Bio-Biloba 100mg Tablets 150Pharma Nord Bio-Biloba 100mg Ginkgo ...Special Price £35.12 Regular Price £43.90
- Viridian Vitamin K2 Capsules 90Viridian Vitamin K2 Capsules are: ...£37.75
- Terranova Vitamin D3 2000iu with K2 100ug Capsules 100As a food supplement for adults, ta ...Special Price £34.64 Regular Price £43.30
Higher Nature UltraTrace:
- Offers a wide range of trace minerals
- Highly absorbable ionic form
- Exceptionally low in aluminium
- The Salt has been removed naturally
- Vegetarian and Vegan
What is Higher Nature UltraTrace?
Higher Nature Ultra Trace offers a wide range of trace minerals in the highly absorbable ionic form, concentrated from the Great Salk Lake in Utah. Unlike many collidal trace mineral products UltraTrace is exceptionally low in aluminium. The Salt has been removed naturally. Take ConcenTrace with or before meals, added to water, fruit juice or herbal tea, preferably spread thoughout the day.
Key benefits of Higher Nature Ultra Trace:
- Pure, ionic, liquid trace elements from the Great Salt Lake
- Provides a balanced spectrum of 70 trace elements
- lonic form for enhanced absorption High in magnesium, low in sodium
- Suitable for those on sodium-restricted diets
Directions for use:
Adults and children 8 and over take with meals diluted in 250ml water, juice or herbal tea. Dose according to bodyweight:
- over 75 kilos (12 stone) - 30 drops
- 50-75 kilos (8 to 12 stone) -20 drops
- 25-50 kilos (4 to 8 stone) - 10 drops.
- Children aged 3 to 8 years take 5-9 drops in 150ml water.
Intake can be spread through the day. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Dietary and Allergen Information: Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
|Ingredients||A naturally sourced concentrated solution of ionised minerals.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Easy to take and I think it does me a lot of good. I feel fit and well and full of energy despite dietary restrictions.
- I felt my diet was lacking some minerals as I was feeling lethargic. The ultra trace which is very palatable has made all the difference especially wh
- Helps us to balance electrolytes and stay hydrated, so helping our heath.
- a naturally sourced concentrated solution of ionised minerals. 70 trace elements!!