Hugo Boss The Scent Private Accord Eau de Parfum 100ml
Top Notes: Ginger
Heart Notes: Maninka, Coffee
Base Notes: Cacao, Woody Notes
Why not try...
- Thierry Mugler Angel Nova Eau de Parfum 100mlTop Notes: Raspberry & LycheeHe ...£81.00Out of stock
- Armani Si Le Parfum 40mlTop Notes: Bergamot, BlackcurrantHe ...£91.50Out of stock
- Cartier Pasha de Cartier Edition Noire Eau de Toilette 150mlTop Notes: CitrusHeart Notes: Cedar ...£87.00Out of stock
- Valentino Donna Eau de Parfum 100mlTop Notes: BergamotHeart Notes: Bul ...£83.00Out of stock
- Gucci Bloom Profumo Di Fiori Eau de Parfum 100mlTop Notes: Jasmine Sambac, Rangoon ...£84.00Out of stock
Private Accord For Her unveils a new chapter in the story of seduction. An addictive Oriental Gourmand fragrance, this intoxicating Eau de Parfum resonates with the sensuality and self-confidence of the BOSS Woman, making her irresistible to the BOSS Man.
With BOSS THE SCENT PRIVATE ACCORD, the hint of Dark Roasted Cocoa in the original BOSS THE SCENT For Her deepens and intensifies into the aphrodisiac allure of Cocoa Absolute. Its dark, addictive appeal is enriched with exquisitely fresh Sweet Mandarin and captivating notes of Osmanthus Flower. The perfume’s sophisticated charm lingers long on the skin, as the fragrance dries down to a finish of Roasted Tonka Bean, a warm echo of the addictive Cocoa accord.
|Ingredients||Alcohol denat, parfum/fragrance, aqua/water/eau,benzyl salicylate, limonene, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, linalool, diethylamino hydroxybenzol, hexyl benzoate, coumarin, hydroxycitronellal, citral, hexyl cinnamal, BHT, ext. violet 2 (CI60730), red 33 (CI17200), yellow 5 (CI19140)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.