Institut Esthederm City Protect Spray 100ml
Why not try...
- Esthederm Photo Reverse Anti-Dark Spots Tinted Face Care 50mlPhoto Reverse Anti-Dark Spots Face ...Special Price £37.52 Regular Price £56.00
- Lancome Renergie Multi-Lift Ultra Yeux 15ml✓ Rénergie Multi-Lift Ultr ...Special Price £40.40 Regular Price £50.50
- Lancome Advanced Génifique Yeux Light-Pearl Eye & Lash Concentrate 20mlLancôme Advanced Génifique Yeux L ...Special Price £40.00 Regular Price £50.00
- Filorga Time-Filler Eyes Absolute Eye Correction Cream 15mlFilorga Time-Filler Eyes Absolute E ...£40.00
- Clarins Multi-Active Revitalising Night Cream Normal to Combination Skin 50mlClarins exclusive new generation an ...£38.50
- Clarins Multi-Active Revitalising Night Cream Normal to Dry Skin 50mlClarins exclusive new generation an ...£38.50
The skin of people living in big cities is often mistreated. Every day we are exposed to indoor and outdoor pollution that, together with sun light, are the main cause of premature aging and inflammation. That’s why Institut Esthederm has created City Protect Spray, that strengths your skin's natural defences and protects the skin from harmful environmental factors and photo-aging so that, your skin is able to optimize its vital functions and stay looking beautiful for longer.
Action: Apply City protect spray on your face and décolleté as a last step of your beauty routine, before leaving home. It will protect your skin from environmental and urban stress (sun, pollution, free radicals, etc.) strengthening the skin’s natural defences.
For whom? All skin types (including sensitive and lackluster skin) ; ideal for those who spend time outdoors or are exposed to harmful environmental factors.
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water/Eau*,Glycereth-26, Squalane, Propylheptyl Caprylate,Tocopheryl Acetate,Ceteareth-20, Hydrogenated Palm Glyceride,Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Creatine, Mannitol, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dextran Sulfate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Edta, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Ceteareth-12, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Fragrance (Parfum), Peg-8, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tris(Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Carnosine, Artemia Extract, Carbomer, Algae Extract, Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate, Xanthan Gum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Sodium Citrate, Tocopherol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol, Citric Acid. [Es258]*Cellular Water (Aqua/Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate/Carnosine/Mineral Salts)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.