KIKI Health Organic Coconut Oil 40ml
Why not try...
- Nature's Aid Premium Strength Rose Water 150mlVegetarian & Vegan. No artif ...£3.00
- Higher Nature Vitamin D 500iu Softgels 60Vitamin D is known as the ‘sunshi ...£2.99
- A.Vogel Kelpamare 85mlKelpamare is a distinctive seasonin ...Special Price £3.10 Regular Price £3.65
- Quest Vitamins Zinc Citrate Tablets 30✓ High potency✓ Balanced with c ...£2.99
- Nature's Aid Witch Hazel (Distilled) 150mlVegetarian & Vegan. No artif ...£3.00
- Nature's Aid Vitamin C 1000mg Effervescent (Orange Flavour) Tablets 20Vegetarian and Vegan. No a ...£3.00
Gluten, Dairy, Wheat Free
No Preservatives, Synthetics, Binders or Fillers
Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
The coconuts that are used to produce KIKI’s Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil are harvested from organic plantations and Certified Organic by the Soil Organisation.
As a beauty aid, KIKI Health's pure, raw organic coconut oil is a deluxe beauty remedy for hair and skin. A luxurious and hydrating hair and face mask or moisturiser. Use as a massage oil, lip moisturiser, hair conditioner, eye cream, eye make-up remover & highlighter.
KIKI believes in adding only the purest of ingredients with the highest potency available. All ingredients are meticulously chosen and ethically processed to preserve and maximise the beneficial and powerful elements, ensuring unsurpassed bioavailability. KIKI does not compromise their products with inexpensive fillers and synthetics.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.