La Roche-Posay Anthelios Comfort Cream SPF30 50ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Capital Soleil Hydrating Solar Protective Water SPF50 200mlVichy Ideal Soleil Solar Protective ...Special Price £16.15 Regular Price £19.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Protective Oil SPF50+ 200mlHypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, pa ...Special Price £17.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Vichy Capital Soleil Face and Body Milk SPF50 300mlThis lotion includes a Mexoryl XL - ...Special Price £16.15 Regular Price £19.00
- Vichy Ideal Soleil Children's Face and Body Gentle Milk SPF 50+ 300mlChildren's Gentle Face & B ...Special Price £16.15 Regular Price £19.00
- Vichy Ideal Soleil Hydrating Solar Protective Water SPF30 200mlVichy Ideal Soleil Solar Protective ...Special Price £16.15 Regular Price £19.00
High protection facial sunscreen in a moisturising formula for dry to very dry skin.
SPECIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR
Suitable for sensitive skin that is prone to sensitivity, sun-intolerance or prickly-heat. An easy to apply, luxurious, moisturising, ultra-comfortable and non-greasy texture Water resistant.
A moisturising facial sunscreen for dry sensitive skin
Broad, photostable UVA/UVB & Infrared protection
Moisturising, ultra-comfortable cream formula
Exceptionally high, broad photostable UVA/UVB/Infrared protection. Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water.
Anthelios efficacy has been demonstrated via 16 clinical studies carried out by world renowned dermatologists. 99% of dermatologists would recommend Anthelios.
MINIMALIST HYPO-ALLERGENIC FORMULA
The minimalist formula contains no preservatives, no parabens, no colourants, no fragrance and no lanolin. It is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won't block pores).
How to Use:
Apply 30 minutes before exposure and re-apply frequently and generously every two hours to maintain protection especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling. Shake well before use. Avoid exposure to the sun during the hottest hours of the day. Keep children under 3 out of the sun.
|Ingredients||Aqua / Water, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat. Propanediol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, C12-22 Alkyl Acrylate/ Hydroxyethylacrylate, Copolymer, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Silica, Tocopherol, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract / Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, T-Butyl Alcohol, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Parfum /Fragrance. (Code F.I.L. : C212551/1)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.