La Roche-Posay Effaclar Micellar Water Oily Skin 200ml
Why not try...
- Eucerin Urea Repair Plus Lotion 250mlEucerin Urea Repair Plus Lotion: ...Special Price £11.20 Regular Price £14.00
- Vichy Ideal Soleil Hydra-Bronzing Self-Tanning Milk Face and Body 100mlVichy Ideal Soleil Face and Body Se ...Special Price £10.50 Regular Price £14.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Invisible Anti-Shine Mist 75mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Invisible ...Special Price £10.50 Regular Price £14.00
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Micellar Water gently cleanses the skin by eliminating impurities and excess sebum while leaving the skin feeling clean and fresh.
How to apply: Use morning and/or night on the face. Soak a cotton wool ball with the Purifying Micellar Water and clean the face and neck. No need to wash off. Dry the skin gently using a clean towel or cotton pad.
No artificial colourings
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, POLOXAMER 188, ZINC PCA, SODIUM LACTATE, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, DIHYDROCHOLETH-30, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, POLYAMINOPROPYL BIGUANIDE|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Love this stuff!! It makes my skin so clear and glowing. Buy it and see for yourself. My skin is very sensitive. I didn’t get a bump.
- It feels refreshing after applies to my face. I use it as makeup remover.
- This water is amazing for oily skin type it doesn’t dry out my skin like other and it really does it’s job
- Love this micellar water. My skin feels so refreshed and clean after using this. It’s so easy to use and I like how it can be used as a toner too
- Really love this product. I did receive this complimentary from another company. It is very nice at getting all the makeup dirt and grime off. Its als
- It is an amazing micellar water. It's very gentle on your skin and does its job. I have been using it for a couple of years and have never had an
- I have oily skin and this helps to remove oil and dirt after a long day. Very gentle, leaves my skin super clean
- I only wash my face with water and at times water can be too harsh on my skin... on those days, I use this micelles water which is extremely gentle an
- It is the perfect Micellar Cleansing Water
- Smells so good and keeps my greasy face so smooth !
- Very pleased with my new water cleanser. It is very gentle, removes make up really well and does not dry out my skin which is very importnat with the
- All of the products I now use are from this range, really good for my skin and seems to keep skin looking good!
- I am a suffer of rosacea and have been looking and researching for products to help with my sensitive skin . I have been using it for over 3 weeks now
- I’ve always struggled to remove my Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation and a lot of make up removers still leave some of it on my face. However, th