La Roche-Posay Effaclar Micellar Water Oily Skin 200ml
Why not try...
- BioDerma Sensibio DS+ Soothing Purifying Cream 40mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £11.60 Regular Price £14.50
- Bioderma Pigmentbio Foaming Cream 200ml✓ Helps reduce existing dark spot ...Special Price £12.00 Regular Price £15.00
- Vichy Ideal Soleil Hydra-Bronzing Self-Tanning Milk Face and Body 100mlVichy Ideal Soleil Face and Body Se ...Special Price £11.90 Regular Price £14.00
- Bioderma Hydrabio Gel-Creme 40mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £12.40 Regular Price £15.50
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Micellar Water gently cleanses the skin by eliminating impurities and excess sebum while leaving the skin feeling clean and fresh.
How to apply: Use morning and/or night on the face. Soak a cotton wool ball with the Purifying Micellar Water and clean the face and neck. No need to wash off. Dry the skin gently using a clean towel or cotton pad.
No artificial colourings
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, POLOXAMER 188, ZINC PCA, SODIUM LACTATE, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, DIHYDROCHOLETH-30, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, POLYAMINOPROPYL BIGUANIDE|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Very pleased with my new water cleanser. It is very gentle, removes make up really well and does not dry out my skin which is very importnat with the
- All of the products I now use are from this range, really good for my skin and seems to keep skin looking good!
- I am a suffer of rosacea and have been looking and researching for products to help with my sensitive skin . I have been using it for over 3 weeks now
- I’ve always struggled to remove my Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation and a lot of make up removers still leave some of it on my face. However, th