La Roche-Posay Hydraphase UV Intense Rich 50ml
Why not try...
- Bioderma Photoderm Lait ULTRA SPF50+ 200mlBioderma Photoderm Lait ULTRA SPF50 ...Special Price £15.00 Regular Price £20.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Soothing Cleansing Cream 390mlLa Roche-Posay Effaclar H ISO-Biome ...Special Price £15.00 Regular Price £20.00Out of stock
La Roche-Posay Hydraphase UV Intense Rich Moisturiser:
- For sensitive, dry skin prone to dehydration, fatigue and fine dehydration lines.
- Intensely moisturises the skin for immediate and long-lasting hydration for up to 24 hours.
- Anti-UVA and UVB sun filters protect the skin against UV-induced ageing.
La Roche-Posay Hydraphase UV Intense Rich Moisturiser offers daily care to rehydrate, comfort and reduce skin sensitivity.
La Roche-Posay Hydraphase UV Intense Rich Moisturiser Is Designed To:
- Adapt the moisture needs of every single zone of the face.
- Provide instant, intense and long-lasting hydration.
Key Ingredients In Hydraphase UV Intense Rich Moisturiser:
- Contains SPF15 and UVA protection to minimise the harmful effects of UV rays.
- Contains La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, glycerin and hydro fixing Sodium Hyaluronate.
- Non comedogenic.
- UV Protection.
- No Parabens.
How to use:
Use each morning on the face and neck. External use. Avoid the eye contour area.
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER, OCTOCRYLENE, ISOPROPYL LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, HOMOSALATE, DIMETHICONE, C30-45 ALKYL DIMETHICONE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, SUCROSE TRISTEARATE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, POLYSORBATE 61, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, CARBOMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, DIMETHICONOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, DISODIUM EDTA, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- there are times that I want to mix and get a good makeup consistency. I like this product
- I bought this week I’m so happy make my face fresh
- Suitable for my very sensitive mature skin
- Love this brand. I have sensitive skin and I have never had any reactions to La Roche Posay products. I like that this day cream has an SPF
- Has an excellent feeling on the skin
- Really pleased with this purchase, I have combination skin and was looking for a light moisturiser with spf that had hydrochloric acid and would nouri
- Feels good on skin and works well for dehydrated skin
- Nice not too heavy cream
- My skin feels really smooth and refined after using this daily - would recommend
- I've used this cream for almost a month now. My skin loves this cream, it drinks it up. It absorbs so easily that I usually use just a little bit