La Roche-Posay Sensitive Skin Make-up Remover Micellar Water Gel 195ml
Why not try...
- Eucerin Aquaporin Active Normal to Combination Skin 50mlEucerin Aquaporin Active for Normal ...Special Price £11.20 Regular Price £14.00Out of stock
- Vichy Ideal Soleil Hydra-Bronzing Self-Tanning Milk Face and Body 100mlVichy Ideal Soleil Face and Body Se ...Special Price £10.50 Regular Price £14.00
✓ Gently cleanse normal to combination sensitive skin with the La Roche-Posay Make-Up Remover Micellar Water Gel.
✓ Formulated with cleansing agents selected for their optimal tolerance and high make-up removal power, the refreshing gel will deep cleanse the skin whilst respecting its physiological balance.
✓ This purifying gel contains a blend of comforting active ingredients and hydrating La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, which will instantly soothe the complexion with its fresh, bubbly texture.
The La Roche-Posay Make-Up Remover Micellar Water Gel with added Micellar Water efficacy. With a fresh, bubbly texture and La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, it ensures an optimal glide for gentle make-up removal. Suitable for sensitive skin and eyes. Physiological pH. No parabens. With high make-up removal efficacy and cleansing agents selected for an optimal tolerance, the Make-Up Remover Micellar Water Gel cleanses sensitive skin leaving it feeling fresh and soothed.
How to use: Apply to a wet face. No rubbing or friction required. External use only.
No art colourings
|Ingredients||Aqua / Water, BIS-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Poloxamer 184, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum / Fragrance. Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I love how easily this product removes my makeup it’s gentle on my skin and smells lovely
- This makeup remover is very gentle, I like that it is not like others, its consistency does not get inside the eye and it is very comfortable to use w
- This cleanser is really gentle on my sensitive rosacea-prone skin. It never leaves my skin feeling tight or uncomfortable and doesn't cause any a
- This has been super effective at removing my eye make up, without making my eyes irritated and red and I will definitely be continuing to use it.
- This product is great for removing base make-up. Not as good on removing eye make-up. Very gentle on the skin and pleasant texture. Would recommend an
- I have sensitive skin that was a little oily in younger years but always needed gentle skincare and have always wanted to wash my face with water too.
- I have mature, sensitive skin with broken veins on cheeks. This gel soothes my skin and I love it.
- I bought this a week ago, already seeing a difference, I have rosacea and this has helped dramatically
- This make-up remover has a cooling, gel texture that feels great on my skin, which can get quite dry, chaffed and red-looking, especially in winter. I
- I have sensitive, combination skin and I find this really helps manage my redness without being harsh and irritating, and it works equally well on the