La Roche-Posay Toleriane Extension Mascara Black
Why not try...
- Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes MascaraThe Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Masca ...As low as £22.00 Regular Price £27.50
- Lancome L'Absolu Rouge Drama Matte• Dramatically matte lip resul ...As low as £22.00 Regular Price £27.50
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF50+ Dry Touch Gel-Cream 50mlVery high protection for the face. ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- Lancome Lash Idole Mascara✓ Non-clumping mascara for fanned ...Special Price £16.80 Regular Price £21.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra Light Invisible Sun Fluid SPF50 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra Ligh ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00Out of stock
Safe formula suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
For longer-looking eyelashes
High tolerance brush for even the most sensitive eyes
Allergy tested, gentle extending mascara for sensitive eyes
Specially designed to be safe for use for those with sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Dare to wear makeup with Toleriane Extension Mascara, for longer-looking lashes. The revitalising serum formula assures high tolerance. Complete coverage for sensitive eyes without compromising on length or volume.
- Safe formula suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
- For longer-looking eyelashes
- High tolerance brush for even the most sensitive eyes
Enriched with Lash-Revitalizing Serum®, containing arginine to visibly strengthen lashes and Extend-Lash® technology to amplify lashes instantly. This technology creates an thicker lash fringe that helps keep the eye protected against external aggressors and irritation. High-tolerance brush, purified pigments and reconstituted lacrymal liquid help sensitive eyes stay comfortable for up to 16 hours.
About La Roche-Posay
La Roche-Posay. A Better Life For Sensitive Skin. Developed in partnership with dermatologists, La Roche-Posay is committed to delivering highly efficacious yet gentle skin solutions for men and women, from babies to seniors. Backed by over 500 clinical trials, La Roche-Posay have clinically proven skin solutions give maximum results whilst using the safest, minimalist and highly tolerated formulas. It's no wonder 9/10 UK dermatologists would recommend La Roche-Posay to their patients*.
*Survey conducted on 249 dermatologists who chose to attend a La Roche-Posay sponsored symposium in the UK, July 2016
|Ingredients||Aqua / Water, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Cera Alba / Beeswax, Steareth-20, Acacia Senegal / Acacia Senegal Gum, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenethyl Alcohol, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Poloxamer 188, Polyquaternium-10, Silica, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, CI 77491, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, Mica|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.