La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Fluid 40ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Eye Fortifier 15mlVichy's Minéral 89 Eyes is a ...Special Price £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra 8 Daily Soothing Hydrating Concentrate 100mlIn the lightness of water there is ...Special Price £14.63 Regular Price £19.50
- La Roche-Posay Rosaliac CC Cream 50mlHelps cover the appearance of redne ...Special Price £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Fluid moisturises and leaves uncomfortable skin feeling soothed. A minimalist formula with soothing action. Enriched with Neurosensine, Glycerine and Starch, for a fresh, non-oily fluid texture.
Dermatologically Tested Toleriane has been through rigorous dermatological testing to ensure it is suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin. Toleriane is the first skincare range to be given the Seal of Approval by Allergy UK. 9/10 dermatologists would recommend La Roche-Posay for sensitive skin* Minimalist Hypo-Allergenic Formula The minimalist formula contains the best of our creations – designed for sensitive skin and all of its needs. Tested and re-tested for its efficacy and mildness on sensitive skin. It is also hypoallergenic.
How to use: Apply to face, eye contour and neck, morning and evening.
Recommended for: Highly sensitive and reactive skin
|Ingredients||Enriched with neurosensine, glycerin, shea butter and La Roche-Posay's Thermal Spring Water to instantly soothe and moisturise irritated skin. 609145 01 Aqua / Water, Glycerin Squalane, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Polymthylsilsequioxane, Polysorbate 20, Glyceryl Acrylate/ Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Dimethiconol, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide, Disodium EDTA, Acetyl Dipeptide - 1 Cetyl Ester.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is a lovely moisturiser for my sensitive skin. It has taken a few weeks of using to see a result but my rosacea is slowly calming down. I don
- Having really sensitive skin that reacts badly to the majority of creams I'm always a little weary to try anything new. I tried this cream and wa
- I have been using this product around a month now... I get dry patches, Red sore areas and spot breakouts... since using this product I've had no
- My 20 year old daughter has developed reactive/intolerant skin and we have tried many, many products over the last year with no luck. Everything we tr
- Recently my skin had become allergic to big brand moisturisers and even prescribed creams did not hit the mark. In France a pharmacist told me about T
- I’ve suffered with eczema all my life and would always have very red and sore patches of eczema on my forehead, cheeks and around my mouth. I have t
- I have been check the ingredients of this cream before trying to buy. Its ingredients are very safe,and without perfume(I don't like the smell of
- The ONLY product that works on my daughter's reactive skin. Recommend Ultra fluid, cleanser and mineral spray!
- I have used many moisturisers for re-active, sensitive skin, but this is the best one I have tried. It absorbs well and doesn't feel greasy, it i
- I love this product. It's natural ingredient and good for ever day use.